• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fresh Meat: "Agender" Pedophile has already doxed us, is working with Jackie to send everyone to prison. Calls @stealthytoilet a pedo toilet fascist

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I tried to read it and I just couldn't.
TLDR:
They are an actual Nazi but say they aren’t anymore. Say Jackie used to be a White Supremacist, what are the chances that two actual Nazis would get up together on Twitter to fight the Brothermen.

I love that they’re all gonna expose everyone here. Which is hilarious because even the admin of the forum, has no one’s ip address here. And Shane Noakes, white hat extraordinaire is yet to dox anyone from here.

Forum Clout
FGcGYzSX0AwRGSz.jpg

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Did anyone just see what Jason Schorr posted on Kiwifarms? He said that Scott's Facebook implies that he works for Providence St. Joseph Medical Center (+1 406-883-5680). For non-urgent, non-medical questions or comments, Jason and his mother Yolanda also suggested emailing [email protected]. I am not sure why they disclosed this information.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
They are an actual Nazi but say they aren’t anymore. Say Jackie used to be a White Supremacist, what are the chances that two actual Nazis would get up together on Twitter to fight the Brothermen.
Honest to god it just all fits into context. Without getting too deep into our side of things users here may be “extreme” politically but I would say we all came to those conclusions from an informed place. However fucking mental retards like Jackie or this guy don’t look at a political philosophy like…an opinion or belief but a literal religion and way of life. I mean American History X did this already. Young gay misguided retards without directions join “extremist groups” to fit in and feel special. And eventually when they’re either disowned or feel like it’s not serving them anymore they just find another shitty political belief to congregate and feel “wanted” in. How the fuck do you go from a nazi who’s so motivated (and dumb) you decide to join a group that works towards that effort then go COMPLETELY in the other direction to volunteering for say, the Biden election campaign. It’s simply not natural or how any normal person thinks

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Honest to god it just all fits into context. Without getting too deep into our side of things users here may be “extreme” politically but I would say we all came to those conclusions from an informed place. However fucking mental retards like Jackie or this guy don’t look at a political philosophy like…an opinion or belief but a literal religion and way of life. I mean American History X did this already. Young gay misguided retards without directions join “extremist groups” to fit in and feel special. And eventually when they’re either disowned or feel like it’s not serving them anymore they just find another shitty political belief to congregate and feel “wanted” in. How the fuck do you go from a nazi who’s so motivated (and dumb) you decide to join a group that works towards that effort then go COMPLETELY in the other direction to volunteering for say, the Biden election campaign. It’s simply not natural or how any normal person thinks
I also don’t think most of us here are actually that extreme. We have like 2-3 actual Nazis, a handful of actual Cumia-types, and then a bunch of people that largely just like to say slurs.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
This dork seems to be all kinds of creep. He’s proud that he looks like a homeless junkie and has made it part of his personality. The whole calling everyone “pedocon” is really weird.
You ever notice the first people screaming about toxic masculinity are the ugliest people on the planet? Same for the people who call others incels. Usually it’s an ugly motherfucker who only one frump would ever fuck. Like Pat and this chump.