• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fawkin' bruuutal video. Pat bombs on stage (literally no one laughs) and then admits he's not an actual comic.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
He can't even get a chuckle with that Carlin joke because he's such a poor joke teller. Then he closes with a fucking street joke. A pun street joke. Just like his books, all of his "work" is stolen. Not from obscure places either. It comes from mass produced popular media that millions of people have enjoyed. There's not an original thought in his giant, booze soaked head.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Looking beyond Fat Rick's plagiarism, Carlin's joke works because:

1. He was funny

2. He wasn't fat

3. He begins the joke by stating that a writer could never commit suicide because they would be constantly re-editing the note; which makes sense if you know anything about work ethic of writers and their attention to detail.

OTOH, Rick states that he could never kill himself because he couldn't get the note right. Owing to solipsistic Rick being a famous writer in his head, he didn't establish (AFAIK) to the audient that he was a writer of several books and articles, therefore why would it matter if Rick killed himself and left a poorly written note? Millions of people do this everyday.

4. Rick is fat

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Oh, he's never going to live this down:

Still, it's not like Pat's intimately familiar with Carlin's work:
View attachment 11197
https://archive.ph/yMiyf#selection-10359.0-10359.179

...and this one really got me:
View attachment 11198
https://archive.ph/fTvX9

Some more links for the archive:
Pat's so tightly attuned to Carlin's thought processes, he can predict what he'd say now!
Although he missed Carlin's comments on Pat's political correctness.
Pat's dad, who rode bulls in a competition that doesn't ride bulls, saw Carlin arrested for the "7 words" bit.
Pat's a professional comedian, and should know better than to copy other people's jokes.

Also, good catch, @Stent and @KillaKuhnsDeadSon; that one's gonna leave a fuckin' mark.

All I ever have to do to renew my hatred of Pat, is read any interaction between him and anybody he doesn't agree with

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
I thought this was how you paid your bills, you lying pig?

Holy fuck. The only giggle he got was his own nervous laugh after the "actual comic" line. That was so much worse than I thought it would be. 50 seconds feels like a 10 minutes with all that bombing.

And this isn't the set he apologized for where he lost his shit over political stuff. Imagine how bad that one is. People must have been so uncomfortable they left. No way he apologizes otherwise. If a video exists...or what if Canyon contacts the organizer and asks him about that night?

EraGodless

He can't even get a chuckle with that Carlin joke because he's such a poor joke teller. Then he closes with a fucking street joke. A pun street joke. Just like his books, all of his "work" is stolen. Not from obscure places either. It comes from mass produced popular media that millions of people have enjoyed. There's not an original thought in his giant, booze soaked head.
When he said the first punchline, there was silence followed by a cough. Ribs