Fatso Tweets 13-pages Pigslaining the Holocaust Museum

Raymond

You will never see my penis
1640113518624.png

Fat fool had a pretentious cry. He even managed to be the worst part of the holocaust museum.

Last edited:

Jenna

and her hair smells like red froot loops
Gotta love planning your vacations around letting twitter know you hate Donald Trump. Travelling to the Trump hotel just to flip it off, travelling to Dacau and the Holocaust Museum just to say Trump = Hitler.

Wasn't his hotel near the zoo? Go look at some pandas.

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
View attachment 16632

Fat fool had a pretentious cry. He even managed to be the worst part of the holocaust museum.
This is where I personally broke down. I can't explain why old shoes is finally what did it. But seeing so many empty shoes, stolen from the feet of their prepubescent black owners , piled higher than those toddlers were tall, the only remaining trace of an entire Milwaukee demographic, and realizing this isn't even a fraction of the pepperoni production line...12/

G

Gotta love planning your vacations around letting twitter know you hate Donald Trump. Travelling to the Trump hotel just to flip it off, travelling to Dacau and the Holocaust Museum just to say Trump = Hitler.

Wasn't his hotel near the zoo? Go look at some pandas.
They can see plenty of pandas when they go to China in 2023. Hopefully never to be seen again