Fatso Tweets 13-pages Pigslaining the Holocaust Museum

Username

Did he really go to Dachau on his honeymoon? Wow, I can’t imagine why Ade leave him for PCJ (aside from the nice piece, of course)
Oh it’s worse than that. They also stayed with some pedo Pat knows in Liverpool. Not London or somewhere steeped in history like Bath or Chester which have Roman ruins Liverpool is England’s Baltimore. If my honeymoon was a friends couch in Liverpool and then Dacau i don’t think I could look my wife in the eye ever again.Why is he so poor and fat it really bothers me. Also he wore a Captain America tshirt in Paris and complained they couldn’t cook eggs. He’s a cunt a fat fat cunt.

G

This is the type of content his followers demand. he walks where the insurrectionists walked. fawk.
View attachment 16622
ACCCE2E4-1328-4B58-B67C-B523C609CF3A.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Oh it’s worse than that. They also stayed with some pedo Pat knows in Liverpool. Not London or somewhere steeped in history like Bath or Chester which have Roman ruins Liverpool is England’s Baltimore. If my honeymoon was a friends couch in Liverpool and then Dacau i don’t think I could look my wife in the eye ever again.Why is he so poor and fat it really bothers me. Also he wore a Captain America tshirt in Paris and complained they couldn’t cook eggs. He’s a cunt a fat fat cunt.
literally Joe (Joseph Cumia) would be a better tourist that Patrick, it’s so despicable

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Kikes and niggers have literally turned our advanced western culture into a myth of bad deeds and stolen ideas, while claiming all individual white success is because of an unquantifiable privilege, but yea not wanting niggers to turn America's glorious history into "muh slavery" and niggers built the good parts of America, while modern feral nigger youths sport hunt us is "destroying cultural history". Niggers are vile savages that murder prodigiously but we need to honor them, you filthy worthless swine.
Well put CC! If you want to run for office I can direct some dark money your way, and I don’t mean cash from niggers.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick

I ran a PR at the Liverpool Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon (nice event btw) because I couldn’t wait to get the fuck out of there.

I’m a huge Beatles fan. Obsessed. I thought I would enjoy my time in Liverpool….what I took away from my time there is that the Fab Four became great so that they could escape that hellscape. Kinda like Milwaukee, it motivates people to succeed in order to get the FUCK out

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Dachau for his honeymoon and the holocaust museum for Christmas. Patty knows how to have a good time.
And you know he told his caregiver Niki they HAVE to go to the holocaust museum because Pat needs clout to argue with strangers online. “Wife child, no time for fun, I need to go there so I can call republicans Nazi’s online!” And she took her retard husband because that’s her caregiver paycheck scam.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I ran a PR at the Liverpool Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon (nice event btw) because I couldn’t wait to get the fuck out of there.

I’m a huge Beatles fan. Obsessed. I thought I would enjoy my time in Liverpool….what I took away from my time there is that the Fab Four became great so that they could escape that hellscape. Kinda like Milwaukee, it motivates people to succeed in order to get the FUCK out
Same with Birmingham England, it’s such a depressing disaster people would do anything to get the fuck out.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I didn't even think of that. Piggy is tangled in his web of lies.
He heard about hurricanes in the mid west and needed to make it about himself for attention so he made up a story. A slight breeze would knock over his fence but he wanted strangers to think his home was in the Hurricane path. It’s just like how he’s an expert on whatever is in the news today, he saw a news story and needed people to look at him. I’ve never seen someone so desperate for attention, even if it’s from Internet strangers. Shows just how empty his life is at 41 years old.

Username

Ha ha it really is a shithole.I was there for 2 hours. There was a volcanic eruption in I think Iceland and we couldn’t fly directly to London. I think all flights in Europe were canceled. Got a boat to Liverpool said let’s have lunch here and regretted it quickly. Shithole full of heroin addicts and thieves.

If my wife didn’t have the dignity to divorce me when I told her on our honeymoon we stay with a friend in fucking Liverpool. I’d honestly divorce her for lacking dignity.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Imagine checking your twitter for cute xmas memes and you find that Pat shit up your whole timeline with images of hitler and death camps.
With how deranged Pat is, he doesn’t even realize people don’t want to see holocaust museums school field trips on social media. Pat believes he is actually fighting Nazi’s with his dumb twitter posts. He brags about visiting a concentration camp for internet arguments. Also explains why everyone hates him and only Niki’s family will put up with her bullshit for the holidays under the condition she leave her pig at home.