Fatso Tweets 13-pages Pigslaining the Holocaust Museum

P

potatopeeler63

Travel blogger pat is the worst. His mental illness ties everything in with trump, bringing the fresh new take: "trump is literally hitler"
he doesn't have one original thought.

Screenshot 2021-12-21 at 12.05.08 PM.png

G

Travel blogger pat is the worst. His mental illness ties everything in with trump, bringing the fresh new take: "trump is literally hitler"
he doesn't have one original thought.

View attachment 16620
Kikes and niggers have literally turned our advanced western culture into a myth of bad deeds and stolen ideas, while claiming all individual white success is because of an unquantifiable privilege, but yea not wanting niggers to turn America's glorious history into "muh slavery" and niggers built the good parts of America, while modern feral nigger youths sport hunt us is "destroying cultural history". Niggers are vile savages that murder prodigiously but we need to honor them, you filthy worthless swine.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Nothing says fun like a trip to the holocaust museum! Also shows how deranged he is to take so many photos of a holocaust museum so he can make lame “durrr Nazi’s are just like republicans because I said so! Hitler is Trump durrrrr” like an idiot.
Pat needed an excuse to bawl his eyes out. Rough weekend on the internet is a real motherfucker. Looks like blast. Leave it up to pig to send 13 tweets of one of the biggest examples of mass murder in modern history right before xmas to suck the joy out of the one week most people try to stay positive. What a Debbie Downer.

G

This is like when he oinked out a review of Shitfaced Shakespeare 7 years after everyone living in major cities had already realized it sucked.

Anyone who's going to visit the Holocaust Museum already did on their 8th grade field trip, you fucking lummox. You are a cartoon of a fat American flyover-state rube who congests sidewalks of metropolitan cities taking pictures of homeless people and bothering locals in the places they like to drink. All you need is a rascal scooter and you're ready to start taking Carnival cruises for $300 a clip.

This is the type of content his followers demand. he walks where the insurrectionists walked. fawk.
View attachment 16622
What a melodramatic jackass. Piggy, I can see the capital right now from the building where I’m working. There is nothing deep or profound about the place. It’s filled with self important jackasses who want to separate you from your money and pass laws to restrict your freedom. You are just as stupid and easily manipulated as the MAGA tards who rioted in January.

Kikes and niggers have literally turned our advanced western culture into a myth of bad deeds and stolen ideas, while claiming all individual white success is because of an unquantifiable privilege, but yea not wanting niggers to turn America's glorious history into "muh slavery" and niggers built the good parts of America, while modern feral nigger youths sport hunt us is "destroying cultural history". Niggers are vile savages that murder prodigiously but we need to honor them, you filthy worthless swine.
I fawkin love this guy

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Merry Christmas, Uncle Boomie

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
but no photos of WorldCon.

We got a picture of the inside of a dive bar where he spent all Sunday

We got his drunk wife standing on an escalator

Hamthony Boredain is really, really fat at this.
I love how that bar is totally not some “super spreader” place (yuck) but if it was posted by someone going through Florida, for example, Pat would have a bitch fit and call the person a murderer. Fuck him and fuck the Packers.