• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat, unemployed drunk who owes $125k just bought a new King sized bed

Those two pieces of wood resting in the sill are to prop the windows open with the warm weather
An adjustable little window screen is $6 at Lowe's and wouldn't let any flies/mosquitoes in, but here's Fat Pat and Slick Nikk using wood scraps to prop their windows open.

Every picture I see of his house is funnier than the last. He paid $300,000 a few years ago (ie, when prices were a lot cheaper) for this hunk of shit that has an approximately 75 sqft master bedroom and looks like it was slammed together as a rushjob in the 70s. Unbelievable.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
No bedside tables; I guess their phones just sit on the floor.
Pet sleeps with his phone taped to his trotter in case he wakes up in the middle of the night and needs to call someone a child.

Nice hobo shelter tier bedroom, stupid. Rick, please lay off the pics of the hovel for a while. Your abject squalor actually bums me out.

I wonder if he's finally splashed-out on a bed for the spare room. You can see the door in the pic which probably ends at the wall where he's stood. Also no bedroom furniture (or room for it)... I know Nikki's a pig, but I doubt she sleeps in this room.

Fats probably had a spring burst through the sagging couch. & I don't think debt collectors can take furniture, so he's spending our money again.

Username

About a year or so ago me and my wife bought a new bed. She picked it,I paid for it and it was delivered and we’ve slept in it ever since. This is the first time I’ve ever mentioned this to anyone besides my wife. I don’t have any photos to share because it’s a bed and I’m an adult. Pat is everything wrong in the world. How can you have stalkers if you share every mundane detail of your life?

EraGodless

they are a 1950's beard style couple
ace1f9037208231eebf5184b9dce84b6.jpg