• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat, unemployed drunk who owes $125k just bought a new King sized bed

G

02622E0E-4FFB-4DC7-87CA-04BBA57A60D2.jpeg

G

The decor is atrocious. Everything about this house looks like that first rental place you live in after you move out of your parents house in your early 20s and live in a group house with some friends.

1. random mismatched furniture, curtains, bedspread, rugs etc that you get from hand me downs, Craigslist, yard sales or the thrift store

2. shittily thrown together outdoor area where you can grill hotdogs and sit in plastic chairs drinking your natty light

3. terrible paint and other obvious DIY repairs either because you broke shit and tried to fix it yourself so you don’t lose your security deposit or because you have a cheap landlord who won’t hire people to fix things

4. obviously out of date electrical, old mismatched appliances, Formica countertops, etc

G

I get your other points but who the fuck would waste money on matching appliances? If that pressure cooker from college still works then who gives a shit if it matches the toaster? A man wouldn't.
I mean the major appliances like fridge, dishwasher, stove. In a nice place those usually match. In a shithole they all come from some used appliance store.

Last edited by a moderator: