• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat Pig posts “finished” aTTic gym

G

[MEDIA=youtube]3q6hAY6lscM[/MEDIA]

I hope this happens to him except without a happy ending
The comments on this video are the only funny comments I've ever seen on YouTube. Puriod.

"His father was probably dangling from the roof calling for his son because the ladder slipped"

"Best bit was when he called for his mom after several attempts at screaming for his dad failed as if she could hear and was sitting thinking he sounds like he's in serious trouble but he's clearly looking for his father."

Also another one I can't find this time, but someone said his parents were probably fucking in the next room over.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
The comments on this video are the only funny comments I've ever seen on YouTube. Puriod.

"His father was probably dangling from the roof calling for his son because the ladder slipped"

"Best bit was when he called for his mom after several attempts at screaming for his dad failed as if she could hear and was sitting thinking he sounds like he's in serious trouble but he's clearly looking for his father."

Also another one I can't find this time, but someone said his parents were probably fucking in the next room over.
The best part was the moment near the end where he clearly saw his life flash before his eyes and is legitimately about to die.

G

Why is there a ghost of a little girl cowering in the corner?

View attachment 11285

"John Doe 61 fabricated evidence for the claim that Plaintiff's attic was haunted by the ghost of a child. Plaintiff does not have any ghosts in either half of his wife's house."
I don't know about the corner, but those floorboards look like they could give up the ghost any day now.

There was a scene in the Sopranos where the neighbors were having a party and Melfi heard Tony grunting while he was working out (I can't find it after a 30 sec search on youtube). Imagine Rick's neighbors have to hear him fatly grunting and oinking while he benches 55 lbs.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
I don't know about the corner, but those floorboards look like they could give up the ghost any day now.

There was a scene in the Sopranos where the neighbors were having a party and Melfi heard Tony grunting while he was working out (I can't find it after a 30 sec search on youtube). Imagine Rick's neighbors have to hear him fatly grunting and oinking while he benches 55 lbs.
Lucky for the neighbors they'll never have to hear it since pat doesn't ever actually exercise.

G

So is the attic computer Niki's or Pat's?

Did Captain Narcissist banish wifey to the coldest, most out-of-the-way part of the half-hovel like Harry Potter living under the stairs?

Or is that Rick's special computer, where he goes to look at certain things, and if he hears someone coming up the stairs he has plenty of time to close all windows?

It's clearly hooked up with an office chair so it's not just storage. Every day a new mystery that he'll refuse to answer so we'll just assume that's his KP computer.
The attic computer is most likely Niki's. It's her "office" lol:

office.jpg

retard.jpg

P

potatopeeler63

He'll be even fatter. He'll use working out as a justification to eat even more.
precisely, nutritionist pat will think because he did 3 sets at 150lbs on the bench and took a sweaty creepy selfie, he'll need a double serving of #meatloafmonday to grow the muscle.
he's gonna look like roland

Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 1.48.05 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator: