• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat Pig posts “finished” aTTic gym

BudDickman

What an autistically stupid way to arrange the weights, that maximizes the amount of time needed to load the bar up to do anything useful. Just put the 45, 35, and 25 pound plates on one peg and all the lower weights on the other peg. Or put them descending order of weight, so that the most useless weights are buried.

And of course, he cannot use it as a squat rack because it's right up against the wall.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Remember that his home gym is supposed to be for the winter time when he can't make it to his regular gym (why it would be more difficult to drive to the gym in the winter is anyone's guess, unless his shitbox Mustang is bad in the snow). Take a look at this dry, uninsulated attic and tell me he's going to be using it at all without freezing his giant tits off.
Freezing his tits off in winter, sweating his ass off in summer. In its current state, that room is unusable 95% of the year.

BudDickman

Why does Rick write out numbers? He did that in "In the Black" and it just takes me out. He's trying to make it sound more important than it is. Why write out "two and a half" instead of writing 2.5? Why didn't he write "three hundred lbs" then? And how do you have half a flight of stairs?

What I'm saying is, Rick is morbidly obese.
I think the rule of thumb for writers is that single-digit numbers should be spelled out (e.g. five) but not multi-digit numbers (e.g. 2.5, 300). Pat is not a writer, so he doesn't know that rule.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
What an autistically stupid way to arrange the weights, that maximizes the amount of time needed to load the bar up to do anything useful. Just put the 45, 35, and 25 pound plates on one peg and all the lower weights on the other peg. Or put them descending order of weight, so that the most useless weights are buried.

And of course, he cannot use it as a squat rack because it's right up against the wall.
The retard actually fucking built it backwards. Or should I say his Mexican laborers built it backwards. There's no loss in having it the other way for benching, but he cant squat or overhead

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
The rack should've been in the middle where the dip stand is, that should be on the side. But if we're gonna talk logistics, the gym should go in the cellar like everyone else but no, that's where the sausage station goes little, baby, child.

Imagine his 300 pound ass dropping a 400 lb deadlift, 700 lbs caving on top of his half neighbor's nursery, then slamming onto the backs of Nikki and her bull as they're buttfucking. Thankfully, we know he'll never actually touch those weights again

BudDickman

The retard actually fucking built it backwards. Or should I say his Mexican laborers built it backwards. There's no loss in having it the other way for benching, but he cant squat or overhead
Nah, I think that's how it is. The bench is attached to the rack, so there's no way to squat from the other side. A better design would be one that has a movable bench to allow squatting or benching from the same side. But Pat is too cheap to afford that, and he only lies about exercising vanity muscles.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
The rack should've been in the middle where the dip stand is, that should be on the side. But if we're gonna talk logistics, the gym should go in the cellar like everyone else but no, that's where the sausage station goes little, baby, child.

Imagine his 300 pound ass dropping a 400 lb deadlift, 700 lbs caving on top of his half neighbor's nursery, then slamming onto the backs of Nikki and her bull as they're buttfucking. Thankfully, we know he'll never actually touch those weights again
400 lbs? You think he could do half of that even?