Faggot musicians

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
You might have fucked her mouth before the 2nd time I did, maybe. The first time I fucked her Italian mouth was definitely before you though. Purriod.
Well actually I used technology I developed to detect whether or not an Italian mouth had been fucked before, and it came up negative right before I fucked her Italian mouth. So if you're saying you fucked her Italian mouth before I did, thaT simply did noT occuR.

G

Well actually I used technology I developed to detect whether or not an Italian mouth had been fucked before, and it came up negative right before I fucked her Italian mouth. So if you're saying you fucked her Italian mouth before I did, thaT simply did noT occuR.

I fucked Flawless Lawless’ mouth before any of you! Don’t be jealous.

1653543189330.png

G

Actually my semen is scientifically advanced so it can't be detected in Italian mouths when using technology developed by a homosexual. So that's probably the issue.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Jason's a weirdo but he is based. In newer interviews, he claims that James (possibly Lars as well) colluded with management to prevent him from doing side projects (Echobrain at the time) with implications of a firing.

Mustaine seems like a hard-to-get-along-with prick, but he's no faggot. James is also a faggot, bigger in some ways than Lars. The only one left who isn't is Robert, only by virtue of not really doing anything.

Who else in metal is a faggot? Everyone in Anthrax, Kerry King... what's the name of some o them other fags

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Jason's a weirdo but he is based. In newer interviews, he claims that James (possibly Lars as well) colluded with management to prevent him from doing side projects (Echobrain at the time) with implications of a firing.

Mustaine seems like a hard-to-get-along-with prick, but he's no faggot. James is also a faggot, bigger in some ways than Lars. The only one left who isn't is Robert, only by virtue of not really doing anything.

Who else in metal is a faggot? Everyone in Anthrax, Kerry King... what's the name of some o them other fags
Everyone in Metal is a faggot including the fans.