Faggot musicians

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
hqdefault.jpg

he left da fawkin band

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
He is one of the worst for sure. His music sucks, but even worse is that his whole image is "People hate me because I'm black and gay".

He tried to play victim when he did those whole satan sneakers he put his blood in and said people were being homophobic because Tony Hawk had those skateboards with his blood in it. Difference is Tony Hawk wasn't putting out satantic shit or pandering his music to kids and then throwing a bunch of degenerate shit in it either. The guy knows what he's doing and is a professional victim like most faggots

G

He is one of the worst for sure. His music sucks, but even worse is that his whole image is "People hate me because I'm black and gay".

He tried to play victim when he did those whole satan sneakers he put his blood in and said people were being homophobic because Tony Hawk had those skateboards with his blood in it. Difference is Tony Hawk wasn't putting out satantic shit or pandering his music to kids and then throwing a bunch of degenerate shit in it either. The guy knows what he's doing and is a professional victim like most faggots
Agreed. Plus, he only has a career because he's gay. Old Town Road would have been a one hit wonder, so he came out as a pillow biter when the buzz was dying down. Now it's a like a war crime to criticize him.