Formerly know as Fat Abbot
1653527077649.png

1653527163424.png

1653527223305.png

1653527285017.png

1653527327135.png

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I really used to hate Lil Wayne and till this day still think his music is fucking awful, but after seeing some interviews with him I can't hate the guy. He's a tard whose stoned out of his mind, but he doesn't play into all the political SJW media bullshit either so I can at least respect him somewhat. I actually saw him at a music festival a couple years ago and he wasn't the worst act I saw there either.

He's a retard for sure, but I wouldn't go as far as to say he's a faggot.

G

I really used to hate Lil Wayne and till this day still think his music is fucking awful, but after seeing some interviews with him I can't hate the guy. He's a tard whose stoned out of his mind, but he doesn't play into all the political SJW media bullshit either so I can at least respect him somewhat. I actually saw him at a music festival a couple years ago and he wasn't the worst act I saw there either.

He's a retard for sure, but I wouldn't go as far as to say he's a faggot.
Fair enough

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
If you really want to know who is a faggot from that circle of rappers it's this guy. It's actually an insult to call him a rapper because he's terrible at it and puts out nothing but pop friendly radio shit for frat boy parties and retard girls and he's also a literal pedo.

View attachment 44321
((( )))). Loved him as the spoiled lightskin that caught lead in Degrassi