• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

EVS is going to prison, again

Forum Clout
Why wouldn't it?

Yes, but for other reasons.

That actually explains a lot about you. Mentally you are stuck in high school, arrested development if you will, and now you can't handle that the world has passed you by and that not everyone has the same opinions that children had in your backwards school.
The anime baby boy who watches all mainstream goyslop entertainment and gushes over it is calling me out for being stuck in a state of arrested development. Look I was a huge anime fan from like ages 8-12. I was a fucking child but I grew out of it because I matured.
Your still sitting here watching proramming developed for children and teens in your 20s or 30s and crying about people picking your faggotry apart on a board designed for bullying and hijinks.
You really are the biggest faggot on this board and most people here think so. Everything you typed above was cope and projection