• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

EVS is going to prison, again

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Is this true? And... I mean, this wasn't sarcasm? Like a joke that doesn't translate well? What the fawk...
Seconding the above and @Riccardo Bosi’s request, is there verification that EVS said that vile shit about rekieta’s kids?

It's a real quote, wasn't a joke, but was actually said by Dan Mullen.

Forum Clout
1. Rippaverse is objectively shit
2. knowing what little I do of July, I can easily believe he "started it" being a thin-skinned fag
3. regardless, the "opposing team" or however they want to refer to themselves as come across- to me, a third party with no dog in the fight- as bigger retards.

If July has been sperging harder behind the scenes, I'm not privy to it. Again, as someone who only knows of these guys because of their orbit in proximity to this fawkin' raqio thing. But the EVS/Masterson side comes across, as far as whatever shit pops up in my YouTube algorithm, as the bigger fags.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
1. Rippaverse is objectively shit
2. knowing what little I do of July, I can easily believe he "started it" being a thin-skinned fag
3. regardless, the "opposing team" or however they want to refer to themselves as come across- to me, a third party with no dog in the fight- as bigger retards.

If July has been sperging harder behind the scenes, I'm not privy to it. Again, as someone who only knows of these guys because of their orbit in proximity to this fawkin' raqio thing. But the EVS/Masterson side comes across, as far as whatever shit pops up in my YouTube algorithm, as the bigger fags.
But he used 3D assets, nigger lover child

Forum Clout
WTF?? He said that?
All sci-fi and comic adjacent people to the gulag in winter. Fuckin sickos.
That's unforgiveable. I liked it better when I only knew him by his pig poking. Kindly do the needful and neck yourself, Ethan.
I beg your pardon?
Seconding the above and @Riccardo Bosi’s request, is there verification that EVS said that vile shit about rekieta’s kids?
The bit about EVS fucking kids was shawk jawk yumor but him accusing the 16 year old was something I do remember seeing. I cannot, however, seem to find any screencaps, archives, or discussions of that so I guess I got Mandela Affected or something. I repeat, EVS did not say those things. false alarm.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
The bit about EVS fucking kids was shawk jawk yumor but him accusing the 16 year old was something I do remember seeing. I cannot, however, seem to find any screencaps, archives, or discussions of that so I guess I got Mandela Affected or something. I repeat, EVS did not say those things. false alarm.
Oh for Pete's sake. It's good you're clearing this up now.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
the artform of comics
1477336792954.jpg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
The fact that so many on here seemed to believe that obviously bullshit story is just proof how retarded people on here are, lol.
Yeah, but you can't be surprised. As soon as EVS was mentioned, it was only a matter of time until a reason to dislike him was found or manufactured.

Too many edgelord Redditors who don't think that you are permitted to like anything or anyone. Basically a bunch of Norton's.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Yeah, but you can't be surprised. As soon as EVS was mentioned, it was only a matter of time until a reason to dislike him was found or manufactured.

Too many edgelord Redditors who don't think that you are permitted to like anything or anyone. Basically a bunch of Norton's.
I actually really hate how this place has become such a cesspool of negativity. Everything was always made fun of but you could still get actual discussions without hiding behind several layers of irony, negativity and calling everyone a fag.
I remember when, I think it was either this forum or the one we had right before it started, I made a thread about what anime and manga everyone was into and a lot of people answered sincerely without anyone coming and screaming "pedophile" or "fag" or whatever. Now I have people start private chats with me because they don't want anyone here to know they like manga and anime.

Forum Clout
I actually really hate how this place has become such a cesspool of negativity. Everything was always made fun of but you could still get actual discussions without hiding behind several layers of irony, negativity and calling everyone a fag.
I remember when, I think it was either this forum or the one we had right before it started, I made a thread about what anime and manga everyone was into and a lot of people answered sincerely without anyone coming and screaming "pedophile" or "fag" or whatever. Now I have people start private chats with me because they don't want anyone here to know they like manga and anime.
Pedophile. Fag.