• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

EVS is going to prison, again

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
I actually really hate how this place has become such a cesspool of negativity. Everything was always made fun of but you could still get actual discussions without hiding behind several layers of irony, negativity and calling everyone a fag.
I remember when, I think it was either this forum or the one we had right before it started, I made a thread about what anime and manga everyone was into and a lot of people answered sincerely without anyone coming and screaming "pedophile" or "fag" or whatever. Now I have people start private chats with me because they don't want anyone here to know they like manga and anime.

That better?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I actually really hate how this place has become such a cesspool of negativity. Everything was always made fun of but you could still get actual discussions without hiding behind several layers of irony, negativity and calling everyone a fag.
I remember when, I think it was either this forum or the one we had right before it started, I made a thread about what anime and manga everyone was into and a lot of people answered sincerely without anyone coming and screaming "pedophile" or "fag" or whatever. Now I have people start private chats with me because they don't want anyone here to know they like manga and anime.

I got attacked for starting a thread about film noir once. Never did that again.

But I can take the beating.

Sniff

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I'll be awlnest witcha dude, I may have seen a couple of animes in my life that I didn't hate and I read a few installments of death note as a kid (just a lull bit), but you should really be asking yourself some questions if that's a major part of your media diet (goes double if you actually have a cultural connection to it because what the fuck are nips doing). My experience, for whatever that's worth, says not all people who are into anime are pedophiles but all pedophiles are into anime and the rest are dorks and women. I just pray you find jesus and leave the shinto heathenry behind (both metaphorically and literally, whatever applies)

Forum Clout
Plz out these private message niggas so we can call them all faggots for liking childish bullshit entertainment. At least you openly admit to liking faggoty shit which I guess is comendable on some retarded suspended adolescence level

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Does Spirited Away count as anime? Cus I saw that in theaters and liked it. I guess what I’m asking is, am I also a pedophile fag?

Forum Clout
Anime + too much video games turns people into HUGE faggots. When I was in junior high in the early 2000's you got bullied for that shit. Now everyone is a super soft anime and video game hermit. Make bullying great again

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
This is false. By that logic they'd have gone after Keanu Reeves when his book Berserker blew past $1 million. No one in Comicsgate said anything about that besides "Hey, good for him!" The entire indie comics/CG scene was behind Eric July 100% until July started pulling bitch-made back-room bullshit and started to draw battle lines like a street gang turf war:

View attachment 209716

Here's the root of it all: that's a text July sent to EVS after some guy named Dick Masterson wrote a critique just ravaging Isom 1 and EVS told Eric that maybe he should consider criticism from someone even if he doesn't like that person, that's what all artists do, but Eric July is the big dick on the indie comics scene now, ain't no one gonna tell him shit! So if you aren't a blind worshipper of the Rippaverse like those grifting Youtube faggots like Nerdrotic and that Heel vs Babyface queer, then you're an enemy who has to be destroyed. July turned the indie comics scene into a gang war because that's just what stupid arrogant niggers do I guess.

EVS has been going over the finer points of all of this shit on his YT channel for months now while Eric July has spun a tapestry of bullshit lies about everything ever since he got the slightest pushback that, hey, maybe your comics aren't that great, and maybe they're kinda dogshit; so anyone who's curious enough can do what they like, I know taking sides in online drama is gay but I missed that ship years ago, all I'll say as a huge comic book fag with 30 years standing is, EVS is in the right in all of this. Eric July is a jive-talking street-husting scumbag who doesn't give a shit about the medium or artform of comics, or anything else besides making money and having his ass kissed. He burned the mountains of goodwill he had from the CG/indie people because he can't take criticism, he doesn't care about the product he offers aside from on-time shipping, and he wants to be THE thing in independent comics while being the absolute worst example of it. He thinks all the customer cares about is getting "product" on time. I've waited way longer than forecast when backing EVS's stuff, and it's always been worth the wait. I wish I was still waiting for Isom #1.

And yes, I know:

View attachment 209719

and :image_9247_lg:
Up ribbed for brevity Joe

Forum Clout
This is the only "anime" that anyone should be watching.

Now watch rubes like Boqqkkkhh and NoBaconPlantFag be too uncultured and ETHNOCENTRIC to appreciate it. Just lol...

Forum Clout
Islam is only appealing to the terminally ugly
1000014528.jpg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Anime and manga is gay, let’s be honest.

In that some people are gay and don’t make it their identity, some people watch it and you wouldn’t know. The people who make anime their persona are 100% gay and lame. Most are likely pedophiles also.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Does Spirited Away count as anime?
Why wouldn't it?
I guess what I’m asking is, am I also a pedophile fag?
Yes, but for other reasons.
When I was in junior high in the early 2000's you got bullied for that shit. Now everyone is a super soft anime and video game hermit. Make bullying great again
That actually explains a lot about you. Mentally you are stuck in high school, arrested development if you will, and now you can't handle that the world has passed you by and that not everyone has the same opinions that children had in your backwards school.