• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

EVS is going to prison, again

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
‎
Forum Clout
it's a meme at this point but it bares repeating......EJ is truly guilty of one things: releasing a "meh" comic

it's not great but it's WAYYYYYYYY better than that abortion Vito is writing

EDIT: i said "one things"..............'ERE ME NOW!!!!
I haven't understood a thing you're talking about this thread

Vito from the sopranos?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
‎
‎
Forum Clout
It's at the point now where the best comics you can buy are the old titles in the discount bins.
200w.gif

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
‎
Forum Clout
I checked it out specifically because I thought that his passion for comics ( or at least his portrayal of passion for comics ) would translate into a wonderful book where that passion and talent would be on display.

I was wrong.

It's weird - he's very good at critiquing the comics and works of others, but oblivious to the faults in his own works. It's at the point now where the best comics you can buy are the old titles in the discount bins. The right wing grifters are just as bad about shoe horning their politics into their work as the left wing grifters are ( though I have to admit that the idea of making a Transformer into a tranny is unintentionally hilarious).
Nostalgia critic, red-letter media, avgn, etc etc... all these movie experts but the movies they make are fucking shit. Why?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Nostalgia critic, red-letter media, avgn, etc etc... all these movie experts but the movies they make are fucking shit. Why?
That's true. And Roger Ebert wrote the screenplay for "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls".

You would think that eventually I would learn to stop assuming that these people would know what constitutes a good story!