• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone is empty, and everyone was is so messed up

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
you're having a psychotic break
Y-you're having a psychotic break! Not me!!! I carcrashed you!!!! Carcrash again!!! HA HA!!!

zelda.jpg

Confused White Kid

Influencer
You were going back and forth with a an Indian-American kid from NY for a while, lol. An actual 21 year old, and hilarious at how he triggered ppl twice his age.
You're lying again 😂

Every time you get backed into a corner you pretend you're not the one typing your femme, narcissistic replies.

Just know you've been going back and forth with someone smarter, wittier, and more successful than you who paid for his own education.

Mass.gov

Tomlinstein always wins
You're lying again 😂

Every time you get backed into a corner you pretend you're not the one typing your femme, narcissistic replies.

Just know you've been going back and forth with someone smarter, wittier, and more successful than you who paid for his own education.
You need to state this in your last sentence for the same reason the coprophile needed to make a CVS run and post pic of an opened tampon box in his creepy airbnb lol. Envious lil sassters, if you had a pretty sister I'd seduce her to spite you, but you don't.

You know what I learned since I nuked "HandsomeT" and deleted "Child"?

When Coonskin called Nana, and Anthony replied sassters wanted to be what Nana is, Nana was right. You think like Anthony Cumia (racists), act like nana (pillow-biting, liberal faggots larping as something else) + blue collar (I called it: LBJ quote fulfilling) and yes, YOU DO all want to either start podcasts or grift on a scale Patrick Tomlisnon is with his sci fi shit.
Imagine getting this upset over someone posting lyrics from a song that was popular in 2003 as a joke. Someone has issues lol....

Can't imagine what an insane faggot you'd have to be to care about Puddle of Mudd that much

this is what happens when you do favours to the wrong people, I don't usually do serious stuff but it was topical.

Aren't I an asshole for helping someone out... your behaviour (&that post) speaks for itself.

Since we're here (& so everyone can see what kind of person you really are), what was the exact moment you decided to say 'fuck Kaz' (my friends call me a different name btw)... you really were that sensitive bitch over me saying 'c'mon now, not another Boq thread'
Let everyone know how they can't trust you.

For balance; I actually thought you covered some interesting stuff yesterday, but still go fuck urself :ROFLMAO:
Kaz? Say it ain't so Locked. I thought you types looked more like this:

BUBBLER

Nigger John sucks off faggots in the park
the fuck wrong with you? I'm probably the most tolerant person on here with regards to your shit... all I said was 'don't shit-up the threads', pick your battles dude.
Fucking watch yourself before you offend me, I'm legit with you when we chat - so don't make me think you were insincere, that's a bad look & I'd be genuinely offended, & you don't want that smoke.

Last thing you’ll ever see if you have the misfortune of meeting lock in person…

IMG_1857.gif

RIP, boq…