• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone is empty, and everyone was is so messed up

Confused White Kid

Influencer
When you call amoebas, amoebas...they level up with sass.
We're making fun of you.
LOL, just ignore me like I ignore you, stupid
You're not ignoring anybody.
...seriously, I kiss teeth when certain ppl post
No that's your lisp.
, even prior to boq posting. Now that some adopted boqposting its a funny feeling, almost tempers my desire to retaliate to the likes of the copro and the energetic meth-head NEETster.
Do not reply.

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
When you call amoebas, amoebas...they level up with sass. LOL, just ignore me like I ignore you, stupid...seriously, I kiss teeth when certain ppl post, even prior to boq posting. Now that some adopted boqposting its a funny feeling, almost tempers my desire to retaliate to the likes of the copro and the energetic meth-head NEETster.
You seem mad. It’s funny is all, one car crash or one slight and you go fucking insane. Just matching your vibe, mummyster.

Mass.gov

Tomlinstein always wins
You seem mad. It’s funny is all, one car crash or one slight and you go fucking insane. Just matching your vibe, mummyster.
Are ya...watch my livestreams, we are laughing at you (boq wouldn't lower himself interacting w you, gave away his account to his server when mods tampered with it and deleted avis etc).

Boq is a level headed person whose default stance/mood is languid. You are sassy middle aged men.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Are ya...watch my livestreams, we are laughing at you (boq wouldn't lower himself interacting w you, gave away his account to his server when mods tampered with it and deleted avis etc).

Boq is a level headed person whose default stance/mood is languid. You are sassy middle aged men.

We = me, CHH, and Dan.

You talk about this place on your stream because you're butthurt we don't accept you. Severe narcissistic injury.

This is who you are:

1000002182.png

A confused faggot.

Mass.gov

Tomlinstein always wins
Dares / low level psychology wont work on me, the fact you think it might disappoints me & makes me doubt your perception.

C'mon now, behave. If certain people didn't talk to you with a modicum of respect then the dam might break.
Weak person, I had a modicum of respect for your ambitions, which was folly as was the gesture I made out of goodwill. A loser is a loser in all aspects.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Weak person, I had a modicum of respect for your ambitions, which was folly and I made a gesture out of goodwill. A loser is a loser in all aspects.

Your parents paid for your education, condo, and car, and all you did with it was start a podcast nobody watches.

You're a confused homosexual with no friends.

1000002182.png

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Weak person, I had a modicum of respect for your ambitions, which was folly and I made a gesture out of goodwill. A loser is a loser in all aspects.
Never forget Boqnaldo that every single one of these losers was sticking their tongues up Dan Dullen's poo hole trying to get on a livestream with 6 viewers not that long ago. Dan makes pilgrimage to Boq's livestreams, because he knows who leads and who follows. These "people" are sheep. They are slaves, and do not deserve respect or mercy.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Never forget Boqnaldo that every single one of these losers was sticking their tongues up Dan Dullen's poo hole trying to get on a livestream with 6 viewers not that long ago. Dan makes pilgrimage to Boq's livestreams, because he knows who leads and who follows. These "people" are sheep. They are slaves, and do not deserve respect or mercy.

Boq's had the same six viewers for five years after rebranding several times.

Hi, Boq!
Do not reply.