• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone is empty, and everyone was is so messed up

Mass.gov

Tomlinstein always wins
Never forget Boqnaldo that every single one of these losers was sticking their tongues up Dan Dullen's poo hole trying to get on a livestream with 6 viewers not that long ago. Dan makes pilgrimage to Boq's livestreams, because he knows who leads and who follows. These "people" are sheep. They are slaves, and do not deserve respect or mercy.
This is Locked HDD Pot (he is Kaz):

He wants to be "more" than a sasster, but everytime a thread gets derailed by them boqposting, he whines, while only addressing me. He wants a potential for podcathsting respectability in the future (won't happen), while not ruffling feathers here with the energetic (and dm-organizing) boqposters. It was folly to platform him. He's no Dan Mullen.

Weak person, I had a modicum of respect for your ambitions, which was folly as was the gesture I made out of goodwill. A loser is a loser in all aspects.
the fuck wrong with you? I'm probably the most tolerant person on here with regards to your shit... all I said was 'don't shit-up the threads', pick your battles dude.
Fucking watch yourself before you offend me, I'm legit with you when we chat - so don't make me think you were insincere, that's a bad look & I'd be genuinely offended, & you don't want that smoke.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
He wants to be "more" than a sasster, but everytime a thread gets derailed by them boqposting, he whines, while only addressing me. He wants a potential for podcathsting respectability in the future (won't happen), while not ruffling feathers here with the energetic (and dm-organizing) boqposters. It was folly to platform him. He's no Dan Mullen.

You're a self-obsessed fool.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
the fuck wrong with you? I'm probably the most tolerant person on here with regards to your shit... all I said was 'don't shit-up the threads', pick your battles dude.
Fucking watch yourself before you offend me, I'm legit with you when we chat - so don't make me think you were insincere, that's a bad look & I'd be genuinely offended, & you don't want that smoke.

Boq's funniest delusion is believing every user here wants to start a podcast. He assumes everyone wants to embarrass themselves publicly and get mocked off the forums like he does.

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt

You’re in a bad fawkin mood.

Mass.gov

Tomlinstein always wins
You are weak and fear boqposters to treat you like they do Bubbler (who doesn't give a fuck about that shit) or Gayfaggot...We get it, you want to get ribs from the copro, the energeticster, their amoebas and the ilk.

Nice weak predictable threats..."my shit" My shit is counter-sass. What's yours?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster

He is a sad, lost and confused soul.

Here he is admitting to being, quote:

"Ugly (...) I don't have sex, or have friends"

Hoooleey shit! Ha ha!!!

@Confused White Kid will never have sex. See how he seethes the most at the pics of Boqnaldo & his ex.

Dan is your guest, and they couldn't even get on Dan's livestream.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
You are weak and fear boqposters
Answer the phone, pussy
to treat you like they do Bubbler (who doesn't give a fuck about that shit)
He absolutely does
We get it, you want to get ribs from the copro, the energeticster, their amoebas and the ilk.
Everyone does. We're kind of a big deal. 😎
Nice weak predictable threats..."my shit" My shit is counter-sass. What's yours?
Nice weak lisp and soccer legs, sissy. Answer the phone next time.

this is what happens when you do favours to the wrong people, I don't usually do serious stuff but it was topical.

Aren't I an asshole for helping someone out... your behaviour (&that post) speaks for itself.

Since we're here (& so everyone can see what kind of person you really are), what was the exact moment you decided to say 'fuck Kaz' (my friends call me a different name btw)... you really were that sensitive bitch over me saying 'c'mon now, not another Boq thread'
Let everyone know how they can't trust you.

For balance; I actually thought you covered some interesting stuff yesterday, but still go fuck urself :ROFLMAO:

Mass.gov

Tomlinstein always wins
Boq's funniest delusion is believing every user here wants to start a podcast. He assumes everyone wants to embarrass themselves publicly and get mocked off the forums like he does.
You know what I learned since I nuked "HandsomeT" and deleted "Child"?

When Coonskin called Nana, and Anthony replied sassters wanted to be what Nana is, Nana was right. You think like Anthony Cumia (racists), act like nana (pillow-biting, liberal faggots larping as something else) + blue collar (I called it: LBJ quote fulfilling) and yes, YOU DO all want to either start podcasts or grift on a scale Patrick Tomlisnon is with his sci fi shit.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
You know what I learned since I nuked "HandsomeT" and deleted "Child."

Nana was right when Coonskin called about sassters wanting to be what Nana is. You think like Nana (racists), act like nana (pillow-biting, liberal faggots larping as something else) + blue collar (I called it: LBJ quote fulfilling) and yes, YOU DO all want to either start podcasts or grift on a scale Patrick Tomlisnon is with his sci fi shit.

😂 Hi, Boq!

Do not reply.

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
You know what I learned since I nuked "HandsomeT" and deleted "Child"?

When Coonskin called Nana, and Anthony replied sassters wanted to be what Nana is, Nana was right. You think like Anthony Cumia (racists), act like nana (pillow-biting, liberal faggots larping as something else) + blue collar (I called it: LBJ quote fulfilling) and yes, YOU DO all want to either start podcasts or grift on a scale Patrick Tomlisnon is with his sci fi shit.
Boqtober is soon.

he doesn't know any of my earlier work, & since he's so erratic I'm glad I didn't share it, but he assumes I want/need to do a stream to a few people.

Side note: when I did his show he told me it was the longest viewer retention out of anything he'd done recently, & I didn't feel like I was on-point that day. Not that it matters, my body of work speaks for itself - I just don't need to flex it (yet)

Mass.gov

Tomlinstein always wins
he doesn't know any of my earlier work, & since he's so erratic I'm glad I didn't share it, but he assumes I want/need to do a stream to a few people.

Side note: when I did his show he told me it was the longest viewer retention out of anything he'd done recently, & I didn't feel like I was on-point that day. Not that it matters, my body of work speaks for itself - I just don't need to flex it (yet)
Narcissist...I did YOU a favor and it was a mistake, you dropped the ball, you were talking about reviving your podcast. You didn't, you chose to be a sasster.

(Edit: this is actually boq, not one of his discord j's using his account, which is 99% of the time...the server you got booted from).