• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Enjoy Scotland Stupid

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
if they don’t throw him a bone this time I’ll never stop laughing. He’s paying money to go to this thing and volunteer his time after they literally sold him out to the CCP. What a cuck bitch.
I bet he doesn’t win again, Paul probably doesn’t want to win so he can cry about for pity. Losing is actually a win for him.

Hudson

Forum Clout
Something doesn't add up.

According to Pat, he and Niki are terrified of the people protesting his abusive online behavior. So why would he publicly post about being out of the country, complete with dates when he'll be away from the hovel?

I'm guessing those adirondack chairs are chained to the ground.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Why's he going?

To promote an unpublished book that is a poorly adviced and crude insult to Britain's best loved author?
Makes me laugh he will have to pay extra for luggage so he can bring his shitty books in hopes he can sell them - only to end up having to bring them all home since everyone there already bought his shit books years ago.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
This sounds awful - let’s try to get on the zoom
View attachment 208974

Here what will make it particularity bad: he won't play any song or artist he deems problematic. No '90s rap, no '70s rocker who ever slept with a young woman. He's the type of faggot to sit down at a wedding party when the DJ plays "Baby Got Back" and mutter why no one else understands this song is judgemental about women's bodies.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Here what will make it particularity bad: he won't play any song or artist he deems problematic. No '90s rap, no '70s rocker who ever slept with a young woman. He's the type of faggot to sit down at a wedding party when the DJ plays "Baby Got Back" and mutter why no one else understands this song is judgemental about women's bodies.
Knowing the crowd I guess he will be playing Gary Glitter

Hudson

Forum Clout
Pat's gonna fit right in.
Image 7-3-24 at 7.56 AM.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I hope he's stupid enough to wander into some bad pub and try his Hoolies shtick. His attitude and awful accent alone might be enough for a ned to chib him on general principle.
He won’t leave the hotel lobby bar. Rick has no sense of culture or will to experience new places. He’ll be parked on his fat ass drinking Stella Artois and Foster’s with all the other rubes

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Glasgow, eh?

I had hoped it was Edinburgh. He wouldn't last a day there. Glasgow is a wee bit softer though, he'll survive.

Having to go across the world just to attend a convention because most of the American ones don't want you though? You can keep running, fatass, but reputations follow. You won't be invited back after you're found face down in Bohemian Pilsner, you cunt.
I wish it was this week. Would love to see him unknowingly break the Orange walk

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
The official Glasgow Worldcon twitter account is: @Glasgowin2024. Official hashtags include: #Glasgow2024 #Worldcon

They're symbol also seems to indicate that trannies and colored folx are from space. As if they're not actually human. Very problematic.

d042857e59789961b7d0fe5f1f8ccac5.jpg