• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Enjoy Scotland Stupid

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Confirmed

Screenshot-20240703-073240-Chrome.jpg

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
My dudes, have you ever watched the little known quiet sleeper of a film that is Trainspotting?

The soundtrack was totally slept on at the time, which also featured underground musicians such as Iggy Pop, and can you adam and eve it, Underground! It was based on a book, titled Trainspotting. The film was directed by the same motherfucker that did Slumdog Millionaire. Very diverse directing repertoire, that guy.

Anyway, I only found all this out recently since I'm flying over to Glasgow soon, so I figured none of you knew it either.
Is Iron Man in it?

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Paul is up for the same award he’s always up for but never wins
View attachment 208975
if they don’t throw him a bone this time I’ll never stop laughing. He’s paying money to go to this thing and volunteer his time after they literally sold him out to the CCP. What a cuck bitch.

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout
Hate speech laws are pretty strict in Scotland, I think.
Scotland just decided that anyone serving 12months remaining on a <4yr sentence is getting released early because when you make thought crime illegal you need to punish everyone. No one had the foresight to build more jails to accomodate them all.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Scotland just decided that anyone serving 12months remaining on a <4yr sentence is getting released early because when you make thought crime illegal you need to punish everyone. No one had the foresight to build more jails to accomodate them all.

That reminds me, isn't threatening and harassing women considered a hate crime in Scotland? 🤔

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Glasgow, eh?

I had hoped it was Edinburgh. He wouldn't last a day there. Glasgow is a wee bit softer though, he'll survive.

Having to go across the world just to attend a convention because most of the American ones don't want you though? You can keep running, fatass, but reputations follow. You won't be invited back after you're found face down in Bohemian Pilsner, you cunt.