• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Enjoy Scotland Stupid

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Rick being in Scotland will be as much if not more fun for the pests than Rick himself
He usually doesnt post much when he is on a trip because he thinks he outsmarting the trolls. Even though they know he is on a trip most of the time. Its a week or two after he returns that you see him drip feed photos of his adventures.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
He usually doesnt post much when he is on a trip because he thinks he outsmarting the trolls. Even though they know he is on a trip most of the time. Its a week or two after he returns that you see him drip feed photos of his adventures.
There’s a convention! The conventions have been like fawkin February sweeps round here.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Its been too long since Owen A attended a convention. I've missed it terribly.

1719978849500.png

1719978870626.png

1719978886544.png

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
My dudes, have you ever watched the little known quiet sleeper of a film that is Trainspotting?

The soundtrack was totally slept on at the time, which also featured underground musicians such as Iggy Pop, and can you adam and eve it, Underground! It was based on a book, titled Trainspotting. The film was directed by the same motherfucker that did Slumdog Millionaire. Very diverse directing repertoire, that guy.

Anyway, I only found all this out recently since I'm flying over to Glasgow soon, so I figured none of you knew it either.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
My dudes, have you ever watched the little known quiet sleeper of a film that is Trainspotting?

The soundtrack was totally slept on at the time, which also featured underground musicians such as Iggy Pop, and can you adam and eve it, Underground! It was based on a book, titled Trainspotting. The film was directed by the same motherfucker that did Slumdog Millionaire. Very diverse directing repertoire, that guy.

Anyway, I only found all this out recently since I'm flying over to Glasgow soon, so I figured none of you knew it either.
He is going to return decked out in tartan.