Elementary School Shooting in Nashville

RobertMewler

Source for everything below:

View attachment 105441
4b21b537afb57612.png
3dd48bf4dc7a9803.png

da6c763fc412254c.png
740ebf56f32ad94a.png
So if it were a false flag (I'm doubtful but whatever), why would they 'plant' a tranny? That'd only create backlash against their agenda (which is happening already).

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Source for everything below:

View attachment 105441
4b21b537afb57612.png
3dd48bf4dc7a9803.png

da6c763fc412254c.png
740ebf56f32ad94a.png
If it is a false flag they aren't going to make it blatantly obvious that any retard online would be able to figure it out.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
So if it were a false flag (I'm doubtful but whatever), why would they 'plant' a tranny? That'd only create backlash against their agenda (which is happening already).

I'll take that, and it's a guess at best and I don't even think this shooting was a false flag or whatever, butt.

The Trans bull shit is started to get noticed on how fucked up it is and even a lot of "left" leaning people are starting to see the bull shit. On top of that, military recruitment is down... like way the fuck down.

Really simple fix is to get someone like Desantis in office to call out the trans bullshit at a fed level, get rid of woke/trans shit in the military than start some ever lasting war with higher recruitment numbers when more people joined.

I see that as why the media is trying to get Desantis in.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
There's a theory I heard well before yesterday, but still recently, that (((they))) know that trannies are very unpopular and a certain segment of (((them))) wants to walk it back. The problem is you have people at the bottom (tee hee) that have no idea of this and they've been brainwashed to the propaganda. You can't put the genie back in the bottle.

So you have something like this that maybe shifts the overton window back a bit and makes the plebes calm down.

I admit it's all a stretch, but also so was Epstein Island and all of that.

The thing with the old rank and file leftists is that they're brainwashed enough that they won't even notice this being dialed back. Also, with Reddit posts saying things like, "I'm so scared, this is all that's needed to bring bank the nazis," it does expose a huge chink (sorry Mews) in their armor -- that they completely understand how the right thinks and why the right doesn't like them, and that they're doing things wrong.

If a hardcore evangelical Christian were to shoot up a Black neighborhood, I would not think, "They're coming for my kind now." So even if I'm wrong with the conspiratard talk, it's still an interesting seeing how much they know they're in the wrong.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
The guy who posted that, Joey Camp, was the same guy who stole and released Alice from IP2s nudes lol. He always wanted everyone to know how hes a badass and a haxxor. (Apparently he actually is an old school haxxor but still a total queer).

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Just saw a news report on it, they tried very hard to not mention much about the shooter, used a clip of a sgt calling them “she” and nothing more. They really don’t want anyone knowing the shooter is a man that claims to be a woman now. It’s official, if you’re trans and commit a serious crime you’re an evil bigot if you mention the shooter was trans.

Wasn’t that Texas school shooter a tranny? I remember any information of the shooter was buried quick and never mentioned again.

Crith Boqth

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
I'll take that, and it's a guess at best and I don't even think this shooting was a false flag or whatever, butt.

The Trans bull shit is started to get noticed on how fucked up it is and even a lot of "left" leaning people are starting to see the bull shit. On top of that, military recruitment is down... like way the fuck down.

Really simple fix is to get someone like Desantis in office to call out the trans bullshit at a fed level, get rid of woke/trans shit in the military than start some ever lasting war with higher recruitment numbers when more people joined.

I see that as why the media is trying to get Desantis in.
We're definitely due for a real war. Iraq, Afghanistan it's been forever. Syria about to get fucked up

RobertMewler

There's a theory I heard well before yesterday, but still recently, that (((they))) know that trannies are very unpopular and a certain segment of (((them))) wants to walk it back. The problem is you have people at the bottom (tee hee) that have no idea of this and they've been brainwashed to the propaganda. You can't put the genie back in the bottle.

So you have something like this that maybe shifts the overton window back a bit and makes the plebes calm down.

I admit it's all a stretch, but also so was Epstein Island and all of that.

The thing with the old rank and file leftists is that they're brainwashed enough that they won't even notice this being dialed back. Also, with Reddit posts saying things like, "I'm so scared, this is all that's needed to bring bank the nazis," it does expose a huge chink (sorry Mews) in their armor -- that they completely understand how the right thinks and why the right doesn't like them, and that they're doing things wrong.

If a hardcore evangelical Christian were to shoot up a Black neighborhood, I would not think, "They're coming for my kind now." So even if I'm wrong with the conspiratard talk, it's still an interesting seeing how much they know they're in the wrong.
That sounds a bit far-fetched. It's a lot of intellectualizing and theorizing on the part of whomever created that narrative.

In this case the simplest explanation is what makes the most sense (to me); depressed mental girl went tranny, tried to figure out who to blame for her problems, got guns, shot Christian kids and adults at school she used to attend as some twisted 'payback'.