• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dutch prime minister just apologized for slavery

G

Mate, your voice is all over that retarded podcast. No person without weight issues sounds like that. If you weren't fat you could take it in stride but you answer back with some limp wristed nonsense every time. Sounds like someone we know, huh?
Yea that's it I'm a 500lb 52 year old who runs all over all the time from place to place. Have you ever seen what happens to fatties in the post 40 period? They can't even walk, they become housebound, they have all kinds of health shit going on. I've seen the fatties I went to school with start having all kinds of health problems. I'm pretty sure you can't tell weight from a voice unless the person is wheezing, but if I was a big fatty it would hardly bother me since I'm not a poverty case which is far less fixable.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
a sign god hates him and very funny.
Whenever people say something to the affect of, "There can't be a "God". If there was then why are people suffering"

You ever think that "God" does exist but he's just a dick, or just bored with humans to the point that he doesn't care anymore

The better argument is that there is no such thing as a benevolent god

.....oh my god- I sound like such an uptight fag

Forum Clout
you're so body obsessed.......if you're going to go with mentioning a black, dutch kick boxer you EASILY go with Ernesto Hoost

nothing againist Manhoef however Hoost was called "Mr. Perfect" for a reason
You're right how the fuck did I forget him? Fucking love hoost. Flipovic could never get past him. Those Sapp losses though...

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
All he has is this forum, his wheelchair and his concubine cats, brother.

Says the guy who got ran off from this place, hid on KF for months and is now back trying to desperately recapture the "glory days" when people actually liked your terrible podcast.

When do you ever spend any time with your ugly wife, mongoloid? Photoshop your downsy eyes on to more pictures, you deranged faggot.

G

Says the guy who got ran off from this place, hid on KF for months and is now back trying to desperately recapture the "glory days" when people actually liked your terrible podcast.

When do you ever spend any time with your ugly wife, mongoloid? Photoshop your downsy eyes on to more pictures, you deranged faggot.
cripple alt detected.