• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dutch prime minister just apologized for slavery

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
I assume they’ll be returning Memphis Depay, Denzel Dumfries and Cody Gakpo back to the colonies then.

G

So we shouldn't blame these savages for chimping out just because traitors at the top let them in?

These traitors and nignogs should both be put against the wall and shot.

I don’t think you’re getting the point i’m trying to make.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I think you don’t get my point.
I do get your point, i just don't think we should only put the blame on the cunts who caused this shit, but also on the niggers who act like savages, you literally said we should not blame them because they can't help themselves, so if they rape your wife we shouldn't blame them, because they are savage in nature and we let them in?

G

"The prime minister specifically referenced slavery as being a “crime against humanity,” and said that Dutch people must develop their way of thinking about the country’s history, just as he has done."

So I guess that means an official narrative with the full force of law will be crafted and unless you agree you get penalized. Of course the state's power is always used under the threat of violence, so agree or be bankrupted, if you resist you'll be physically harmed or killed.

Niggers are a plague.

G

I do get your point, i just don't think we should only put the blame on the cunts who caused this shit, but also on the niggers who act like savages, you literally said we should not blame them because they can't help themselves, so if they rape your wife we shouldn't blame them, because they are savage in nature and we let them in?

I never said we should not blame them, you’re putting words in my mouth. Animals will act like animals and if they lash out like that they should be put down. Of course those savages should be put against the fucking wall if they did something like that.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
I'm so sorry, Shut.

G

I’m not some nigger apologist i just think whe should rip out this root of evil that’s the cause of all this shit.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I never said we should not blame them,
You literally said don't blame them, dude.

IMG_20221219_193237.jpg

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
"sorry about that" is something I say when I spill a pint on someone in a pub and basically that's what people are saying about slavery.

I have nothing to say sorry for and I doubt my ancestors were involved either. I have zero guilt over it even if I think it was kinda rude to do.