• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dutch prime minister just apologized for slavery

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Let the government take over your farms now bending over for niggers. Clog world order looking like a bunch of limp dicked pooftas lately.
Are you retarded?

Farmers have been fighting tooth and nail to defend their farms, and most of us Dutch have stood with them from the very beginning.

Don't run your yap about something you know nothing about, faggot.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Let the government take over your farms now bending over for niggers. Clog world order looking like a bunch of limp dicked pooftas lately.
And aren't you fucking American?

Don't lecture me on bending over for niggers, homo, your country looks like fucking Africa right now, with these niggers looting, burning, and raping your fucking cities.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Are you retarded?

Farmers have been fighting tooth and nail to defend their farms, and most of us Dutch have stood with them from the very beginning.

Don't run your yap about something you know nothing about, faggot.

Don't lecture me on bending over for niggers, homo, your country looks like fucking Africa right now, with these niggers looting, burning, and raping your fucking cities.
He's so mad, brother.

5D9FAF88-E734-4D4B-A49C-1D0514B2B405.png

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout

Hey, easy easy. That was, like, two years ago! Today they commit daytime assaults against innocents in the streets.

G

Mate you and your kids are rascal-bound diabetics and he lives in a country with no fat people.
Sure we are and that's why minus one photo of my youngest and smallest kids hands, no other image no matter how small of my family has "fatness" in it. Hey if it helps you to think that go ahead, unless you're crippled welfare case.

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout
Sure we are and that's why minus one photo of my youngest and smallest kids hands, no other image no matter how small of my family has "fatness" in it. Hey if it helps you to think that go ahead, unless you're crippled welfare case.
Mate, your voice is all over that retarded podcast. No person without weight issues sounds like that. If you weren't fat you could take it in stride but you answer back with some limp wristed nonsense every time. Sounds like someone we know, huh?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

Fawk, you got us there.

But since you guys apologized for slavery can we send our nogs over?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

Fawk, you got us there.

But since you guys apologized for slavery can we send our nogs over?