Drug Thread

Try 25E-NBOH if you cant get your hands on real acid, recently did ~5mgs and it was great. None of the shitty side effects of the NBOME series and all the upsides, that is if you're into that sort of thing. Don't start at 5mgs either, I'm retarded and don't care what happens to me. I Just take research chemicals and BROOOOODDD.
why not some 1p-LSD or ALD-52? Not tried the 25E-NBOH

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
why not some 1p-LSD or ALD-52? Not tried the 25E-NBOH
Way cheaper, 50 bucks for a hundred count sheet. It's more mescaline and MDMA feeling than (LSD which has always seemed very clinical to me. as well.) DOC was a really good one, but it's getting phased out. Remember staying up multiple days tripping on DOC, beautiful headspace and beautiful visuals. Stay away from the NBOME variants.

Story time.
Clonazolam is the only benzo (or triazolobenzo') ever made me blackout; I'd got a newly synthed batch delivered somewhere other than where my scales & precise kit where so I did the stupid thing (I obviously know better) & estimated a lil bit on a match-head... my new neigbours at the time got to meet me for the 1st time with my pants around my ankles explaining the meaning of life to them.

Clonazolam is especially amnestic due the subunits it targets, so easy for a waking blackout, I generally prefer things which'll make me sleep before embarrassment ensues

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
EAEC35BE-F25F-4310-BE25-C9F7CF38FA08.jpeg

Got these cool gel tabs with flakes of gold in them. Had these emojis a while back, but they weren’t very good
5CB36D75-0C12-49FD-95E3-BE2FB90CA692.jpeg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I really enjoyed ecstasy when I did it a couple of times back in the early 2000s, but I never had an interest in trying anything else. Maybe one day, before I get too much older, I'd like to get some acid but all this other stuff you kids are talking about scares me. It all sounds like some shit they cook up in a Wuhan lab.

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
Clonazolam is the only benzo (or triazolobenzo') ever made me blackout; I'd got a newly synthed batch delivered somewhere other than where my scales & precise kit where so I did the stupid thing (I obviously know better) & estimated a lil bit on a match-head... my new neigbours at the time got to meet me for the 1st time with my pants around my ankles explaining the meaning of life to them.

Clonazolam is especially amnestic due the subunits it targets, so easy for a waking blackout, I generally prefer things which'll make me sleep before embarrassment ensues
What's your benzo fo choice?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Oranjeboom :D - that beer comes in strengths upto 30% or something, niccce!
Weird thing is you'd struggle to find it in the Netherlands, it's not a brand the people that invented it heard of but it's pretty well-known internationally. Similar story to Heineken, which is omnipresent but Dutch people fucking hate it.

It's funny going to New York and seeing the subways plastered with Heineken ads marketing it as a classy rapper drink when it's the real-life Pißwasser.