Drug Thread

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Try Creeper, grew those for a year (supposedly) and ate over an ounce at once and woke up in the psych ward in a different state.
Creeper and Texas Orange Cap are my favorite shrooms. I like an intense head high. At one point yesterday I had completely dismantled all human thought into four systems, and I fully understood interdimensionality. It was fun…I wish I remembered how it all worked.

I like em all. I do GBL (a form of GHB) pretty often, some THC edibles to sleep, the occasional tab or two of LSD, and some Dutch high-potency Ecstasy no more than once a month because it’s lovely and I like to dance.

NickGerz

He/Him/Nigger
Does anyone else get bad tinnitus when smoking weed while shrooming?

Last two times I took 6 grams of Melmac and each time while I was smoking, there was loud ringing in my ears that lasted for 20-30 seconds that I thought I was going to have an aneurysm or seizure. Is this common or I am the only fag this happens to?

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
I wish coke didnt fucking suck now. havent came across a good batch since before covid hit. everything im getting tests hot for speed and is cut to shit with horse dewormer.

All the heroin is fentanyl, all the coke is meth and horse dewormer, all the adderalls are pressed meth pills. xans are either fent or bunk, and a batch of bars appeared locally that contain benadryl and nothing more. drugs have gotten so shitty in the past 5 years

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Nothing more than occasional weed for me these days, but I experimented with a little bit of almost everything over the years. Had a good time on everything I tried.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
First time I did shrooms I was home alone in high school and at one point I got into bed and pulled the covers over my head. I dont know if you wanna call it a dream or an out of body experience but eventually I was in this small room with a shitload of monitors that were playing random memories from all different points of my life. At one point I was able to break things down so that I saw people, the ground and objects as all being made of static, kinda like Cypher/Ralph in The Matrix.

My point is I can 100% understand why hippies are on board with the "We're all connected, maaaaannnn" shit and also that Patrick Sean Tomlinson is embarrassingly fat.

G

I'm jealous of you lot.

I've never done any psychedelics, but recently I've REALLY been wanting to try them. Problem is, I don't know any drug dealers. I would give my left nutt for shrooms and DMT.

Cptbaldopie

Does anyone else get bad tinnitus when smoking weed while shrooming?

Last two times I took 6 grams of Melmac and each time while I was smoking, there was loud ringing in my ears that lasted for 20-30 seconds that I thought I was going to have an aneurysm or seizure. Is this common or I am the only fag this happens to?
Not something I'm aware of. I always felt like I have weights strapped to th front if my body when I start the come down. Also to help the come down I do start in with beer.

Monk

I'm jealous of you lot.

I've never done any psychedelics, but recently I've REALLY been wanting to try them. Problem is, I don't know any drug dealers. I would give my left nutt for shrooms and DMT.
Darknet markets.

Set up a PGP key with Kleopatra(PC app,) learn to encrypt/decrypt PGP encrypted messages with Kleopatra(easy, just copy/pasting,) buy some Bitcoin, use Cake Wallet to convert it to Monero, use the site dark.fail and TOR to get on White House Market, set up an account, buy what you want with Monero.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
First time I did shrooms I was home alone in high school and at one point I got into bed and pulled the covers over my head. I dont know if you wanna call it a dream or an out of body experience but eventually I was in this small room with a shitload of monitors that were playing random memories from all different points of my life. At one point I was able to break things down so that I saw people, the ground and objects as all being made of static, kinda like Cypher/Ralph in The Matrix.

My point is I can 100% understand why hippies are on board with the "We're all connected, maaaaannnn" shit and also that Patrick Sean Tomlinson is embarrassingly fat.

yeah shrooms do that to me, I can see dimensionality and interconnectedness well. I did some awesome work in grad school at MIT on shrooms. We were microdosing before it was cool, but also tripping proper whenever we could.

I wish coke didnt fucking suck now. havent came across a good batch since before covid hit. everything im getting tests hot for speed and is cut to shit with horse dewormer.

All the heroin is fentanyl, all the coke is meth and horse dewormer, all the adderalls are pressed meth pills. xans are either fent or bunk, and a batch of bars appeared locally that contain benadryl and nothing more. drugs have gotten so shitty in the past 5 years
Cocaine is a whole different thing these days. "Back in the day" you'd get blow that wasn't cut with anything but mannitol and maybe some benzocaine or caffeine if you were buying ghetto coke in the projects. But you'd get real rock, not that re-rocked bullshit, sometimes so soft you needed to let the shit dry a little so it'd chop properly. Now though, who the fuck knows what's in it?