Drug Thread

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I wish coke didnt fucking suck now. havent came across a good batch since before covid hit. everything im getting tests hot for speed and is cut to shit with horse dewormer.

All the heroin is fentanyl, all the coke is meth and horse dewormer, all the adderalls are pressed meth pills. xans are either fent or bunk, and a batch of bars appeared locally that contain benadryl and nothing more. drugs have gotten so shitty in the past 5 years.
If you can chop an onion you can get real coke. It might be at a premium price but you get what you pay for.

Otherwise I agree. The fact that heroin isn't even heroin anymore has deterred me from relapsing.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
i don't know if it's just a uk thing but mkat was a lot better than any of the coke i've had. felt more euphoric and it lasted longer
Old Mkat was hilarious, you could buy an ounce of the shit dirt cheap back in 2009-2010. It would last ages and get an entire house of people fucked up.

I remember those days fondly, sitting in a strangers living room at 4am, dripping with sweat, chainsmoking cigarettes and trying to order 40+ cans of Oranjeboom from Moonshine.

Haven’t touched the shit since 2012, the quality went downhill when it became a class B though. Was getting bashed with all sorts.

Old Mkat was hilarious, you could buy an ounce of the shit dirt cheap back in 2009-2010. It would last ages and get an entire house of people fucked up.

I remember those days fondly, sitting in a strangers living room at 4am, dripping with sweat, chainsmoking cigarettes and trying to order 40+ cans of Oranjeboom from Moonshine.

Haven’t touched the shit since 2012, the quality went downhill when it became a class B though. Was getting bashed with all sorts.
Oranjeboom :D - that beer comes in strengths upto 30% or something, niccce!

Darknet markets.

Set up a PGP key with Kleopatra(PC app,) learn to encrypt/decrypt PGP encrypted messages with Kleopatra(easy, just copy/pasting,) buy some Bitcoin, use Cake Wallet to convert it to Monero, use the site dark.fail and TOR to get on White House Market, set up an account, buy what you want with Monero.
cake wallet is sometimes more expensive to convert compared to just putting n an exchange, swapping & withdrawing

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
If you can chop an onion you can get real coke. It might be at a premium price but you get what you pay for.

Otherwise I agree. The fact that heroin isn't even heroin anymore has deterred me from relapsing.
Thats the thing though. I can. All the stuff going around there is garbage, or mediocre at best

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
Man I fucked up big time getting this much clonazolam, I wake up in severe withdrawal, psychosis, the shakes, everything. Thank god I have a shitload of other benzos to taper with.
nana_thumb_shaking_.gif

Snake

@Tony will never respond to me

he is a fat ass and he hates i look like the art he draws
This buck goes quiet for weeks and ribbing my posts after the last time I broke him.

Go back to Mexico, taco NIGGER.

35b.jpg

You and your entire family are descendants of rape babies, child.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
This buck goes quiet for weeks and ribbing my posts
thanks for pointing out i give you credit were credit is due

i do rib your posts when you make a funny point

sorry i made you result to baseless claims and 4chan seeths with the mere mention of your new fake name

live stream with me and prove you arent a fat fucking nothing

@CuntFucker blew you out with my points, and you wont face either of us

pussy

Snake

thanks for pointing out i give you credit were credit is due

i do rib your posts when you make a funny point

sorry i made you result to baseless claims and 4chan seeths with the mere mention of your new fake name

live stream with me and prove you arent a fat fucking nothing

@CuntFucker blew you out with my points, and you wont face either of us

pussy
Why do I need to stream with you. You already admitted to being a shitskin. These feuds are so fucking gay, which I put most you niggas on ignore. Like how many fucking times can I dunk on one faggot?

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
Try 25E-NBOH if you cant get your hands on real acid, recently did ~5mgs and it was great. None of the shitty side effects of the NBOME series and all the upsides, that is if you're into that sort of thing. Don't start at 5mgs either, I'm retarded and don't care what happens to me. I Just take research chemicals and BROOOOODDD.