Drug Thread

Figured I'd make CuntFucker feel right at home... I'm on Lyrica, it's like an alcohol, ecstasy and coke high all rolled into one. It lasts for many hours too, and the alcohol feeling doesn't have the blackout aspect at all.
Be careful mixing pre-gabs with opioids, they seem to have have a synergistic compounding effect on respiratory depression.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Took mushrooms the past two weekends by myself. Haven't taken them in years but bought 4 different types a few months ago. One was called Albino Penis Envy which I made into tea. I had never done this before but I think it was a mistake, high came on quick and was pleasant but was a mild peak. Good reintroduction though.

Other was called Rust, which I just ate. Had a great time but very thankful I didn't interact with anyone, definitely would've given off a PCP vibe to the common man. Got to a point where I didn't get how memories worked any more.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I do hydros pretty regularly; Tylenol 3s if I can't find anything else. I love Adderall as well, but I haven't been able to find any of those for the last 3 or 4 months.

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
Took mushrooms the past two weekends by myself. Haven't taken them in years but bought 4 different types a few months ago. One was called Albino Penis Envy which I made into tea. I had never done this before but I think it was a mistake, high came on quick and was pleasant but was a mild peak. Good reintroduction though.

Other was called Rust, which I just ate. Had a great time but very thankful I didn't interact with anyone, definitely would've given off a PCP vibe to the common man. Got to a point where I didn't get how memories worked any more.
Try Creeper, grew those for a year (supposedly) and ate over an ounce at once and woke up in the psych ward in a different state.