• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Dovid turning the screws

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
There’s a picture I think but there’s just audio. There absolutely wasn’t lag, unless the retards were somehow using a wireless controller, which could happen. The biggest hole in faggots theory is that guitar hero actually had an in game solution for lag. It would make you play and hit the notes, then would compensate for the delay. He’s just a delusional, sore loser faggot. So in other words, he hasn’t changed one iota.
GHIII did come with a wireless controller. However I spent hours upon hours playing Guitar Hero from around 2006-2010. My wireless controller only sucked when it needed new batteries. Never lagged besides that.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
GHIII did come with a wireless controller. However I spent hours upon hours playing Guitar Hero from around 2006-2010. My wireless controller only sucked when it needed new batteries. Never lagged besides that.
I played a lot of fawkin rhythm games growing up and I distinctly remember the later guitar heros having a setting to adjust the visual lag. So if there was any lag it was Danny's fault to begin with for not testing to see if everything was synched up.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
73EDDE97-D294-42A2-AA98-0C95672BA113.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Remember how Danny Ross didn't report the whole kurt love , bobo's sister incident to authorities.
Only brought it up in a Twitter spat with his negro ex boyfriend.

Danny comment ?
No, stlaker child. He called the police and is still waiting to receive his sworn testimony from 10 years ago. He’s such a lying faggot who feels shame for having butt sex with a known pedophile.