Dovid turning the screws

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
That said, I'd rest most of the blame on Opie. He simply refused any and all criticism. You couldn't say to him, "Hey Op, the Cat Noise thing has run it's course, let's rest that a while." Even though you were a Prodcuer and your job was to consult the hosts on content choices, you weren't allowed to. Opie would go through his whole I been in radio since I'm 18, yada yada...and he would get his away after he threatened your job. Or in cases like Derek, you were fired for trashing his YouTube videos, which were and still are embarrassingly awful.
We always fawwkin go back to this though, sniff. We’ll capitulate and say everything said about Opie here is true? Whadduhbout Anthony? You can’t honestly tell me the producers behind the scenes could tell him to chill with the race or pedo shit and have that go over well. Were his off air Compound streams about home defense entertaining? Their egos and shittyness were pretty equal.

Stuntbrain really felt like he was the wrong man for the job. He seemed to be better at producing either a political show or a dad-rock station morning show. It was a bad fit and a major reason why I stopped listening to the show from '07 to '09.

Stunty was a CBS babysitter. That's all. CBS wanted "their own guy" in there.

We always fawwkin go back to this though, sniff. We’ll capitulate and say everything said about Opie here is true? Whadduhbout Anthony? You can’t honestly tell me the producers behind the scenes could tell him to chill with the race or pedo shit and have that go over well. Were his off air Compound streams about home defense entertaining? Their egos and shittyness were pretty equal.

Y'all need better reading comprehension. "Most of the blame" doesn't mean nobody else gets any.

Opie & Cat Noises > Anthony & Obama

G

Well put, young lady. There were gaping leaks fore and aft and nobody had the oakum to seal her up and git her ship-shape. I've been reading nautical disaster novels.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Whadduhbout Anthony? You can’t honestly tell me the producers behind the scenes could tell him to chill with the race or pedo shit and have that go over well. Were his off air Compound streams about home defense entertaining?
Anthony was told to not to do Compound streams. He kept doing them anyways. Anthony also was shooting drone footage over elementary schools. Getting catfished by men posing as underage girls. And obsessing over race on air and ranting over the sounds of Candy Crush. It was clear he hated everyone on the show as well. Even the subject of this thread Danny, once Anthony's best friend, had basically fallen out with him. Anthony surviving another contract at Sirius was never to happen. He was checked out by that point. And based on how many people followed him to Compound Media most of the staff seemed done with him as well.