Dovid turning the screws

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Why are you turning a statement of how is 6'5 guy could beat you up into the poster saying he was going to beat you up?

Kike tricks.

Nobody threatened you with violence but you had to turn it into a where was all the tough guys question because NoBacon was correct. Billy would fuck you up, baldy.

Billy Mitchell versus Danny Ross would be a blood bath, and he knows that of course.

He lied about his scores for years. Cheating using MAME. And then some. Watch the videos on YT. Karl Jobst videos explain everything. There's like 8. He tries to sue everyone who claims he's a cheat. It’s coming to an end.

This is the first:

Adding to this: the latest from the lawsuits is that twin galaxies (defendant no1) capitulated and put his name back on the board while their lawyer begged the judge not to criminally sanction him. Said lawyer was leaking stuff to karl jobst (defendant no2) who got caught and had to declare in front of the judge something along the lines of "all content on my channel is ficticious", putting him between a rock and a hard place.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Said lawyer was leaking stuff to karl jobst (defendant no2) who got caught and had to declare in front of the judge something along the lines of "all content on my channel is ficticious", putting him between a rock and a hard place.
Karl is the biggest retard and not a good place to start for the Billy Mitchell story. Every week he has a new video “BILLY DESTROYED IN COURT” where he rambles for 20 minutes to give 2 minutes of info. He’s milking it for all its worth and I don’t think he’s some righteous figure fighting for the fairness of video games. He just saw the money train come in and now he can’t stop it, even if it means tanking the entire case.

G

The 80lb girlfriend of yours that gets mistaken for a boy when you go out? lmao. Keep owning me dude ;)

Oh look at you recycling the joke that I made. That's cute. You know if you worked half as hard at your retorts as you did trying to correct the record on here, you'd actually get someone... anyone to even mildly chuckle.

God damn you are just the epitome of fucking failure.

I forgot to add this but twin galaxies lawyer made resto look good in comparasion. Among many other things he was email witnesses "coaching" them on what to say and he threatened one of them

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Karl is the biggest retard and not a good place to start for the Billy Mitchell story. Every week he has a new video “BILLY DESTROYED IN COURT” where he rambles for 20 minutes to give 2 minutes of info. He’s milking it for all its worth and I don’t think he’s some righteous figure fighting for the fairness of video games. He just saw the money train come in and now he can’t stop it, even if it means tanking the entire case.

Billy Mitchell is an American patriot and any FAGGOT smearing his good name is a bitter and jealous LIAR. I hope this Karl guy gets the chair for his actions.

God damn you are just the epitome of fucking failure.

Didn't I see a post of yours celebrating the anonymity of the internet? I remember reading that and thinking "God, what an absolute fucking PUSSY. Only able to speak his mind hiding." Don't you see how for all your talk, it's just nothing to anyone. You would never say anything like this if you met me. Maybe you'd want to, but you'd just put your head down and be quiet wouldn't you. You live in Minnesota because you're a loser and can't afford any better. Never forget that. Nobody wins the lottery and moves to Minnesota.

G

Didn't I see a post of yours celebrating the anonymity of the internet? I remember reading that and thinking "God, what an absolute fucking PUSSY. Only able to speak his mind hiding." Don't you see how for all your talk, it's just nothing to anyone. You would never say anything like this if you met me. Maybe you'd want to, but you'd just put your head down and be quiet wouldn't you. You live in Minnesota because you're a loser and can't afford any better. Never forget that. Nobody wins the lottery and moves to Minnesota.
Epitome of fucking failure, Danny. It hurts because it's true.

I live in Minnesota because I have family here. You wouldn't know about that because no one in your life loves you. Because you are a failure and a faggot.

G

You're a middle aged mid-westerner. You only talk because you're anonymous. You know my name because I've made more of myself than you have. What's your name?
Middle-aged Canadian, numbnuts.

And I'll never give you my name because I know that pisses you off. I'm happy with a loving family, and a good income. But fuck the income. I have a family that loves me and I'm content. You will never know that joy you fucking horshoe bald rat face failure.