Dovid is Owen A-ing the Jim & Sam subreddit

View attachment 148434
View attachment 148435
Nice breakfast, stupid. The thought of those soggy wet fucking fries from being hot and trapped in a tin case makes me want to vomit.
This seriously triggers me.

Steve would take a bite of food at XM. Type a bit. And then let out a little burp. But it wasn't really a burp. It was like half burp half clearing your throat. UuuRRrRrPppPhMMMMmpHHH. Fucking every 5 seconds. UuUuUrrrrUuUmmmmmPPppHh. Christ.

Also whats the deal with Erock and his wife? This is way past your time but they got divorced after having a kid sometime in 2020-2021 and now he’s fucking some young girl like Anthony.

No idea.

When they got engaged, there was some bar event somewhere at roughly the same time. I remember seeing her outside the bar and I said "So, you're gonna marry Erik?" "Yeah". "Fucking, WHY?"

She did not answer me. That may have been the last time I exchanged words with her.

Will Tate

Oven March
This seriously triggers me.

Steve would take a bite of food at XM. Type a bit. And then let out a little burp. But it wasn't really a burp. It was like half burp half clearing your throat. UuuRRrRrPppPhMMMMmpHHH. Fucking every 5 seconds. UuUuUrrrrUuUmmmmmPPppHh. Christ.
Danny Raus.jpg

View attachment DannyRoss-VoiceActor.webp
hqdefault.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I don’t know if you’re kidding but we couldn’t go back to Reddit even if we wanted to. They literally shut down every user affiliated with the original sub due to the original subs ban evasions and how pervasive it was. We would be shut down so fast i’d need like so many dollars in therapy.
He just wants us to fuck that sub over because they aren't fawning over him like he wants

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Lmao where's the 90's internet spirit here??? It used to be fun to go and fuck up some random IRC channel.
We had subreddit wars (yuck…) back on the reddit but the closest it comes here is Kiwifarms. Also because everyone in the 90’s were a bunch of gay retards.
Who's fuckin' side are you on anyway. Seems you only wanna be pal's when I have some heat.
And yet you answered. I’m pulling your pretzel. Rapist.

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
No idea.

When they got engaged, there was some bar event somewhere at roughly the same time. I remember seeing her outside the bar and I said "So, you're gonna marry Erik?" "Yeah". "Fucking, WHY?"

She did not answer me. That may have been the last time I exchanged words with her.
weren't you nearing 30 when you had this exchange? there are 15 year-olds capable of a more considerate and mature response. save those indignant thoughts for your friends, not the fucking woman the guy is marrying. way to trample on her night, stupid

way to trample on her night, stupid
It wasn't their engagement party. Between all the creepy stories I've heard and his eating habits and childlike obsessions, I feel it was a valid question. Nevermind the fact that right before his wedding he was still trying to fuck other chicks saying things like "C'mon, this is your last chance." So yeah, If you wanna marry a known pussy hound food addict who watches Thundercats and WWE network in his toy room, I'm going to need to know why.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I'll have you know I was simply visiting to read the opinions of Jim & Sam superfans when to my surprise - a thread about me, the nut hut, my dead dad. Now, I wasn't aware that was an O&A gossip sub so I figured I'd make some similar posts. BTW that sub is super unmodded and could be taken over instantly. Not like anyone would do that or anything.
How'd your parents die?

The amount of eating that went on, in general, during that 4-hour show seems legendary. An hour of content on many days was just consumed with eating or procuring things to eat, and the whole thing was over by 10:02 a.m.

This is true. Especially the on-air guys. Sure, 5 hours is a long time to be on the air but between Opie and Jim it was a constant need to be eating. Yogurt. Nuts. Grapes. Cereal. Egg whites. Starbucks. Oatmeal. Then you go into the back and you'd have Steve, Erik and Roland all in the same room, and between the three of them somebody was always eating. I wish I could find the picture of Erik's chair that I took. It was like 3 years worth of sandwich drippings on the seat. The fabric looked like a parking lot exhaust puddle of different oils, greases and dirt.