Dovid is Owen A-ing the Jim & Sam subreddit

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Nah, I wasn't talking a full blown takeover like that. You can just shitpost galore there and there's no mod to filter anything. Pretty sure if there was an active mod a thread about Norton fucking Travis' wife wouldn't still be up top.
Or just get it shut down. Along with Nana's / Childpound Media's subreddit.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Dovid_Rant.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Sniff. I hate playing midgets advocate but I wouldn’t want to work with Steve either. Retarded junky walked around threatening to punch employees in the face. I mean granted he was working with Danny and Sam so I would probably do the same. He past tho and I never worked with the guy so my hatred isn’t as visceral for him as tubby stupid Erock

Actually that opens me to another question. @BenDovid who was a lazier piece of shit Erock or Steve

Sniff. I hate playing midgets advocate but I wouldn’t want to work with Steve either. Retarded junky walked around threatening to punch employees in the face. I mean granted he was working with Danny and Sam so I would probably do the same. He past tho and I never worked with the guy so my hatred isn’t as visceral for him as tubby stupid Erock

Actually that opens me to another question. @BenDovid who was a lazier piece of shit Erock or Steve

Oh good lord, Erock. I was pissed with Steve for working on Foundry all the time instead of show stuff. Erock was just looking at bikini girls and eating lunches.

Is that Tales From The Crypt Morty??

Tales from the Crypt Season 2, Episode 10: The Ventriloquist's Dummy —  Nathan Rabin's Happy Place

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I'll have you know I was simply visiting to read the opinions of Jim & Sam superfans when to my surprise - a thread about me, the nut hut, my dead dad. Now, I wasn't aware that was an O&A gossip sub so I figured I'd make some similar posts. BTW that sub is super unmodded and could be taken over instantly. Not like anyone would do that or anything.
I rolled my eyes at your gay post about you sulking about your co-worker hot chick that would rather go out and party than work overtime with your rat kike ass. Very good duplicate faggot post over there on reddit.