Dovid is Owen A-ing the Jim & Sam subreddit

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
I mean I hate Danny, but what is he doing?

1693944141293.png

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Why is his name BoboIsALiar? Is that the reference to him always saying he’s not lying, or did he say something to our sweet beloved jew-victim?
It's just more of his psychological projection and mental illness. He accuses everyone of being "obsessed" with the O&A show. Yet he is spending his entire day now on this forum and the Jim and Sam subreddit talking about his O&A years. And even his user name is an O&A reference.

He probably spends more time thinking about O&A than anyone here. And it makes sense because he worked on the show and was a major part of it for a decade. But his denial of O&A living rent free in his head is what gets people to attack him. His complete dishonestly is pathetic and appalling. He pretends like his entire life isn't permanently connected to O&A specifically his relationship with Anthony.

G

I'll have you know I was simply visiting to read the opinions of Jim & Sam superfans when to my surprise - a thread about me, the nut hut, my dead dad. Now, I wasn't aware that was an O&A gossip sub so I figured I'd make some similar posts. BTW that sub is super unmodded and could be taken over instantly. Not like anyone would do that or anything.
Holy fuck nobody cares.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
BTW that sub is super unmodded and could be taken over instantly. Not like anyone would do that or anything.
I don’t know if you’re kidding but we couldn’t go back to Reddit even if we wanted to. They literally shut down every user affiliated with the original sub due to the original subs ban evasions and how pervasive it was. We would be shut down so fast i’d need like so many dollars in therapy.

I don’t know if you’re kidding but we couldn’t go back to Reddit even if we wanted to. They literally shut down every user affiliated with the original sub due to the original subs ban evasions and how pervasive it was. We would be shut down so fast i’d need like so many dollars in therapy.

Yeah. It's impossible to make a throwaway account on Reddit. If somebody figures that out, lemme know.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Yeah. It's impossible to make a throwaway account on Reddit. If somebody figures that out, lemme know.
Nonono, the problem isn’t throwaway accounts its everything else. First we’d have to get the Jim and Sam subreddit into our hands. Then we’d have to migrate everyone from here to there. Then we couldn’t say nigger or faggot because that catches the mods attention. And even if it didn’t we STILL would catch their attention in some way considering they changed their entire sites policy to get the sub off there. It would lead to what happened after the original exodus of the sub; Burner subreddits would be opened then instantly deleted after mods caught on, then a total banning of any user who associated with the OG Jim and Sam. And then we all go back to here. It’s just pointless

Nonono, the problem isn’t throwaway accounts its everything else. First we’d have to get the Jim and Sam subreddit into our hands. Then we’d have to migrate everyone from here to there. Then we couldn’t say nigger or faggot because that catches the mods attention. And even if it didn’t we STILL would catch their attention in some way considering they changed their entire sites policy to get the sub off there. It would lead to what happened after the original exodus of the sub; Burner subreddits would be opened then instantly deleted after mods caught on, then a total banning of any user who associated with the OG Jim and Sam. And then we all go back to here. It’s just pointless

Nah, I wasn't talking a full blown takeover like that. You can just shitpost galore there and there's no mod to filter anything. Pretty sure if there was an active mod a thread about Norton fucking Travis' wife wouldn't still be up top.