Dovid is Owen A-ing the Jim & Sam subreddit

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I wish I could find the picture of Erik's chair that I took. It was like 3 years worth of sandwich drippings on the seat. The fabric looked like a parking lot exhaust puddle of different oils, greases and dirt.
the thing i imagine that made erik's habits funny is -- he'd crush like a philly cheesesteak or something at 6:02 a.m., right?

Rather than your traditional breakfast foodsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :klxffi4:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
The amount of eating that went on, in general, during that 4-hour show seems legendary. An hour of content on many days was just consumed with eating or procuring things to eat, and the whole thing was over by 10:02 a.m.
Stern Show was like this as well. Robin had like a full catering staff and lunch. She had that one intern that was going across the entire city looking for specific food that got hit by a car and turned into a big class action lawsuit. Gary had all these complicated food orders often and would balloon up and down in weight. Jackie used to bring in homemade fish sandwiches that would reek and stink up the entire studio. It was like trout and mayo sandwiches. Howard was a neurotic anorexic mess and would eat a single potato for lunch every single day for years on end. Guy was like 6'8" and 125lbs.

Their back office was just like O&A. With people gorging themselves on food and dressing like slobs because suits and dress clothing would not fit them. This was something mentioned in the Pelican Brief. And of course Artie was the biggest mess of them all. Stern had people on his staff who were like Roland, where they would trade plugs for food. So Stern's offices would be filled with like cupcakes and trays of cookies and whatnot. And the wage slave level employees would fight over who got to take home what.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
This is true. Especially the on-air guys. Sure, 5 hours is a long time to be on the air but between Opie and Jim it was a constant need to be eating. Yogurt. Nuts. Grapes. Cereal. Egg whites. Starbucks. Oatmeal. Then you go into the back and you'd have Steve, Erik and Roland all in the same room, and between the three of them somebody was always eating. I wish I could find the picture of Erik's chair that I took. It was like 3 years worth of sandwich drippings on the seat. The fabric looked like a parking lot exhaust puddle of different oils, greases and dirt.

Which show & staff CONSUMED more calories during a show -- Ron & Fez or O & A? You've got some heavy hitters on both sides...

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
To be fair we all woke up super early so eating a Philly Cheese at 6:30am when you woke up at 3:30 isn't the best, it wasn't exactly abnormal either. Once Travis and I found out the local Burger King would make Whoppers before 10am, we got pretty disgusting for a while.
This makes me curious. What was the average schedule for an intern like. The show started at 6, right? Was the commute that long to wake up at 3am? And if you’re waking up that early how the hell do you have a social life. Theres also talk about Erock being the only member to stay after 10. Whats the truth in this

This makes me curious. What was the average schedule for an intern like. The show started at 6, right? Was the commute that long to wake up at 3am? And if you’re waking up that early how the hell do you have a social life. Theres also talk about Erock being the only member to stay after 10. Whats the truth in this

Depends where you live. Figure it's an hour door to door. You HAVE to leave by 4am for 5am prep time with the other Producers. Show ends between 10 and 11am. There was some minimal post-show stuff that needed to get done. I was usually finished up between 1 and 2pm. That's already an 8 or 9 hour day, plus I'm going to do news and prep before I head to bed as well. What did Erik do BEFORE 10am? I have no clue what he did after it. "Staying past X" doesn't mean shit to me. What did you do with your time past "X"? Eat a meal and flirt with PalTalk girls while you listen to Ron & Fez? That's nothing of show value. Now you're just hanging out at your office. And no, you don't have a social life. When you're home and looking to party, it's 4pm. Why do you think I was at Anthony's all the time. He was literally the one dude I could chill with on my schedule. We would sit around drinking at 4 in the afternoon because that was regular people's 10pm.

WhereWeAt

It wasn't their engagement party. Between all the creepy stories I've heard and his eating habits and childlike obsessions, I feel it was a valid question. Nevermind the fact that right before his wedding he was still trying to fuck other chicks saying things like "C'mon, this is your last chance." So yeah, If you wanna marry a known pussy hound food addict who watches Thundercats and WWE network in his toy room, I'm going to need to know why.

Any inside info on whether the divorce rumors around him are true? It would stand to reason that no woman can stand that situation for very long, but I wanted to double check.

Any inside info on whether the divorce rumors around him are true? It would stand to reason that no woman can stand that situation for very long, but I wanted to double check.

They were still together when I left and I don't talk to anybody that knows that crowd. I remember a bit where he wanted to watch a PPV, but his wife had some family thing and forced him to go instead. Sounds like he was already hating married life way back then so I definitely wouldn't be surprised. If you're interested can't you just Tweet at him or something? Hey Erik, are you still married? It's either yes or no and if he ignores it, that's also a no.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Mullet_MadJack 1 point 1 day ago
You sure insult and scream a lot for claiming that you're not the mad one. And you've sad fat like 6 times there. If ever I've seen someone project their own insecurities onto others, that was it
Now let's review your indisputable evidence that can't be denied.
Jimmy - "I fucked a girl in the office"
Where does he admit "Oh also I'd like to add, she was unconscious and I raped her."
Is it dawning on you yet on how paper thin your case is?
Why don't you go after Danny Ross who admitted he tried to rape an unconscious drunk girl with a bunch of men watching him. Here is him ACTUALLY saying that verbatim, unlike your "evidence"
Now continue to be irrelevant and angry as we guffaw at you.

^ This guy is a complete fucking faggot. Lol, and he's so sure that Norton never admitted raping that girl on the air when he's admitted it almost annually since it happened.