Does Rona actually exist?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I always feel like if Pat only said he wanted to kill Jon, Rona would’ve been on his side and been like “yeah I know what happened sucks, Pat but you know is it worth it?” But when threatened Ade and the unborn baby by proxy or outright, she realized her husbands brother was a sociopath and got legit scared. Ade’s statement is that Rona called her hysterical and told her what Pat said. So unless Rona is a sociopath herself and a great actress, I have to believe what Ade told the police. I don’t think she would make it up. And we all know how Pat is. He 100% threatened to kill Ade. Zero doubt in my mind.

Last edited:

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
I always feel like if Pat only said he wanted to kill Jon, Rona would’ve been on his side and been like “yeah I know what happened sucks, Pat but you know is it worth it?” But when threatened Ade and the unborn baby by proxy or outright, she realized her husbands brother was a sociopath and got legit scared. Ade’s statement is that Rona called her hysterical and told her what Pat said. So unless Rona is a sociopath herself and a great actress, I have to believe what Ade told the police. I don’t think she would make it up. And we all know how Pat is. He 100% threatened to kill Ade. Zero doubt in my mind.
I still don't get why he admitted to it when the police showed up, all he had to do was say "No I didn't" and then the cop would have marked it up as a "He said/she said" and left it at that.

He is as fucking dumb as a box of rocks.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I still don't get why he admitted to it when the police showed up, all he had to do was say "No I didn't" and then the cop would have marked it up as a "He said/she said" and left it at that.

He is as fucking dumb as a box of rocks.
Because there’s a little part of him that thinks lying outright is not what mother would want. So if he admits part it is true but lies about the rest, they’ll say “ok thanks for telling the truth and have a great evening!” Instead he got handcuffed and taken to jail to be booked. Stupid Pigman.

iblBangedQuasi

Dan Mullen touched my PP at The Galway Pub
Monsters, every last one of them.
Screenshot_20240404-234436.png

Lol