Does Rona actually exist?

G

ronafugazi.jpg

I've been here for about a year now and just realized I've never seen a picture of Rona. But this chick that used to work at a YMCA pool is reminiscent of what I've heard.
rona.jpg

Much better than Niki. Comparable to a younger Ade.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
View attachment 191397
I've been here for about a year now and just realized I've never seen a picture of Rona. But this chick that used to work at a YMCA pool is reminiscent of what I've heard.
View attachment 191398
Much better than Niki. Comparable to a younger Ade.
Lol so they didn’t even go to the pool together? Pat likely just showed up uninvited, drunk perhaps, to gossip

G

I don't feel like it's talked about enough just how much of a psycho you'd have to be to threaten your pregnant wife with waiting until your own kid is born and then killing them both. Truly batshit behavior. Annabelle had a very lucky escape not having this lunatic be any part of her life.
And to say this to a young woman. Your brothers wife, no less. It's no wonder his family disowned him. Niki's family must be such SCUUUMBAGS to put up with him.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
She legally changed her name, therefore "Rona" does not exist.. That's the Tomlinson Technicality he uses to pretend there is no witness to his unhinged murder threats (even though he admitted to 33% of them) and therefore the police report can be outright dismissed. Intellectually dishonest (and fat) guy.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
She legally changed her name, therefore "Rona" does not exist.. That's the Tomlinson Technicality he uses to pretend there is no witness to his unhinged murder threats (even though he admitted to 33% of them) and therefore the police report can be outright dismissed. Intellectually dishonest (and fat) guy.
Just like how his mother's name is not "Raven".

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/teliophone.9697/[/URL]

"Da cops 'r on dere waaay . ." Ha Ha Hooleeshit! How crazy is it that I asked for a link with a Looney Tunes reference and the page you directed me to is a Looney Tunes gag? Like a Goddamned psychic! Just ask the Dane!

Tagine Enthusiast

Gifted by Lynne!
Skullz B Kraken does not exist, stlaker. Enjoy prison.

7e542d88bcfd6cd301ca60af9b9c89fe.jpeg

7579f125d95b053614ec015344941a09.jpeg

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man