• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Rona actually exist?

BUBBLER

Nigger John sucks off faggots in the park
Not a fan of da anica?
She’d give you a hummer then steal your xans, perfect night.

View attachment 191443
IMG_0983.jpeg

I was with a Roller Derby chick 12 years ago. But I was already over the "swinger" thing so it was wasted on me. Derby is just a giant trepidatious BBW orgy where permission needs to be granted every stroke. It's a Pat's happy hunting ground. So many fecal freaks.
A broad I dated briefly broke up with me because she asked me if I wanted to go see her friend do roller derby. I didn't know this friend and just laughed and said 'isn't that a thing only fat ugly girls do?'. Oops.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
She legally changed her name, therefore "Rona" does not exist.. That's the Tomlinson Technicality he uses to pretend there is no witness to his unhinged murder threats (even though he admitted to 33% of them) and therefore the police report can be outright dismissed. Intellectually dishonest (and fat) guy.
1712207822308.png