Does Ant have a mental illness or some shit?

G

I can still hear the Candy Crush in the background...
He took a beating over the candy crush bit, but I thought it was funny as hell. Just to hear that jingling music playing in the background while his partner raves like a lunatic. I don’t know why people didn’t think that was funny. I still don’t understand it. I loved when he used to melt down over the incessant back to the future talk.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
He puts nothing into that show of his, absolutely nothing. He doesn't prepare any material at all, he wears whatever he finds on his floor at home, and he just sits there, tittering and parroting his various F-list guests. Even a schlub like Gavin is a big get for Nana these days, as at least SOMEONE has heard of him. After eight years of it, he's still just a confused shock-radio second banana, unsure of what to do or how to act. He just radiates nervous fag energy.
then has the gall to insult Opie for "doing no show prep." He literally said this. "How about some show prep???" as if Opie is actually trying to do a show and not just hanging out in his kitchen.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Remember when he was vehemently against 9/11 conspiracy people for 15 years, then suddenly overnight changed his mind because it became the popular thing? Lol

Wait, what? He started humoring conspiracy theories?
850lSaI.jpg

then has the gall to insult Opie for "doing no show prep." He literally said this. "How about some show prep???" as if Opie is actually trying to do a show and not just hanging out in his kitchen.
And as sad as Opie may be, he's not pretending to be Jack Paar, with the cute little desk, the ashtray and the old-timey microphone. Nana has been doing his pitiful show for eight years, and he's STILL obviously and wildly out of his element. The only truly memorable moment in Cumia Show history was when Bennington utterly humiliated him, without even really trying.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
And as sad as Opie may be, he's not pretending to be Jack Paar, with the cute little desk, the ashtray and the old-timey microphone. Nana has been doing his pitiful show for eight years, and he's STILL obviously and wildly out of his element. The only truly memorable moment in Cumia Show history was when Bennington utterly humiliated him, without even really trying.
I'm not gonna lie, I really love the episode of Artie and Anthony when Chris Hansen was in and Artie wouldn't stop making kid fucking jokes.

Well his mom did seem to get early onset Alzheimer’s. And his mom’s mom did as well. And he does seem to engage in a lot of repetitive behaviours. And he does have problems with unmanaged anger. And he is an alcoholic, which does tend to be negative for brain function.

I dunno, maybe…..?

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Well his mom did seem to get early onset Alzheimer’s. And his mom’s mom did as well. And he does seem to engage in a lot of repetitive behaviours. And he does have problems with unmanaged anger. And he is an alcoholic, which does tend to be negative for brain function.

I dunno, maybe…..?
Yer onto something brotherman. What if all of this racist ranting is just Tony Two-Shirts sundowning?

G

That and fucking Colin spilling his drink. Nice legacy, stupid.