Does Ant have a mental illness or some shit?

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Now he likes to play revisionist history and pretend that he always "kept the jokes" in, like his race talk was always humorous if nothing else, when in reality it was just him obsessively screaming the same arguments over and over at the top of his lungs with the same 3 niggers that'd call in. Its a miracle he lasted as long as he did.

For someone who talks and tweets about politics all day every day, it's crazy how little he seems to know or care about most issues. He's like a NY Post headline somehow stretched into a 15-minute angry rant.

Anthony's politics are straight up Team Red cheerleading and all of his talking points are directly from whatever Fox News was spouting the night before. He hasn't had an interesting or original political comment in his entire career.

I am baffled by people that honestly think that Anthony is an astute political commentator.

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
To play armchair psychologist it's because he knows Dennis Hopper was right about Sicilians, and he has been all talk but never actually done anything when a feral buck swaggered up to him and turned his pockets out.

A real man would have got enough points the night that black broad punched him to the cheers of other negroes to call in a helicopter in modern warfare.

To play armchair psychologist it's because he knows Dennis Hopper was right about Sicilians, and he has been all talk but never actually done anything when a feral buck swaggered up to him and turned his pockets out.

A real man would have got enough points the night that black broad punched him to the cheers of other negroes to call in a helicopter in modern warfare.
When he's behind a microphone or tweeting, Nana is a swaggering, hard-assed, dark character who'd "double tap" you if you dared to get up in his face. But in real life, Dandy Andy shies away from confrontation like Jimmy Norton shies away from small, compact vaginas. A recent example is the way he whispered and cowered after being scolded by his "girlfriend" for screaming "CUNT" in the middle of the night. He meekly complied, even as he pissily whined and acted like he was doing it "for the pussy". Classic Nana cowardice. We've seen it time and time again. In every real life confrontation of any kind, Nana shrivels up, and starts repeating everything the other person just said, while anxiously fidgeting.

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
He suffers from the disease of being a pissy-eyed faggot.

He'd go on big rants about spending tens of thousands on his white trash girlfriend's family. I think he actually bought a trailer home for them. Nice one, big-time celebrity millionaire. It was always well after the fact and away from the people that he'd get all worked up about it. Angry that people used him for his money, but he had nothing else to offer and he knew it so he threw it around to keep everyone happy.

I think he hated Opie because he knew he couldn't just pay him off instead of actually dealing with him.

Like Anthony could have given a fake apology and found some mid 6 figure radio gig after like 2 years. Instead he started a walled podcast network, that has zero way to attract new listeners, and was managed by the guy who used to clean his house.
He couldn't have. 2012-2014 era O&A was him (all of them, really) simply not caring. OPEN and HONEST CONVERSATION about niggers was really the only thing that got him motivated. Toward the the end unless someone else was in the studio provoking interesting conversation, all 3 of the regulars were content to watching YouTube videos on air. The days of the legendarily funny Anthony Cumia were long gone, and I think he knew that he was pretty much coasting on easy mode during the end of Sirius, and how badly the fucked up when he got the axe. He wasn't gonna get radio again after that; not only because of the racial shit, but because he needed an entire support system to pry anything worthwhile out of him.

If anything, being shitcanned for being too based at the height of Gamergate and getting established at the beginning of the Trump era should have been a second lottery ticket for him. A BASED nigger skeptic with national name recognition and a "show" already in place at the height of the right-wing revolution of the mid 2010's? How do you possibly fuck that up?

By being a Cumia.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
He'd go on big rants about spending tens of thousands on his white trash girlfriend's family. I think he actually bought a trailer home for them. Nice one, big-time celebrity millionaire.
He bought his girlfriend's mother a trailer. Then bought her sister new teeth because hers were rotten. Colin called him the "king of Long Island trash" and a few other similar names. And brought those names back when he started dating Jill Nicolini. Anthony bought Jill a giant decorative high heel shaped chair and all sorts of stupid shit for his backyard when she threw what Anthony said was a near six figure costing party. A week later she'd be burning the remains of the dead in the fire pit and stealing his car.
It was always well after the fact and away from the people that he'd get all worked up about it. Angry that people used him for his money, but he had nothing else to offer and he knew it so he threw it around to keep everyone happy.
Anthony throwing money at people is nothing new. He still gives his brother and sister money. Paid his ex-wife massively. Paid his girlfriends and beards. Basically paid Keith to be his friend. Paid to put his mother into an asylum. Threw huge parties for random people including listeners and retards like Bobo just to get praise and adulation. Anthony was terrible with his finances.
I think he hated Opie because he knew he couldn't just pay him off instead of actually dealing with him.
He really hated Opie because Opie likely knew he was gay or bisexual.

One day Anthony will say something that will cross the line. Like threaten Opie's kids or wife or something stupid. And Opie will finally lift the lid on pissy eyed faggot Anthony with his dolls and mommy's shoes. And tell of the times they all suspected or knew Anthony was a secret queer. That day is coming eventually. Opie and a lot of others would rib Jim and even Anthony over the years for being homosexuals. Jim is basically fully out of the closet now. Either Anthony will one day out himself fully. Either on purpose or by accident like with the whole Sue Lightning thing. Or Opie will just get fed up and talk about Anthony's obvious faggot lifestyle.

Honestly? I think he just fell into the trap of being addicted to long-nosed rage bait. He started in with that shit and never dropped it. If he took a break from checking Niggermania, Stormfront, TV, /pol/, et al for even a month he would forget all about it. Granted all he would have left is references to century-old media but at least he would probably be happier.

It all stems from the resentment he has of being fired for calling black people niggers and savage animals. He is desperately trying to prove that he was right all along and that all black people are indeed violent animals and that he was wrongfully terminated from the cushiest job in the world.

Why he was so obsessed with crime statistics before he got fired, I literally have no idea. The only thing I know is the first time I found out he looked like a Moroccan Berber after listening to his racist rants I was surprised nobody ever brought it up to his face in the studio that he is not white. Be it a guest, or even a caller.
Patrice mentioned those topics to Anthony...

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
He bought his girlfriend's mother a trailer. Then bought her sister new teeth because hers were rotten. Colin called him the "king of Long Island trash" and a few other similar names. And brought those names back when he started dating Jill Nicolini. Anthony bought Jill a giant decorative high heel shaped chair and all sorts of stupid shit for his backyard when she threw what Anthony said was a near six figure costing party. A week later she'd be burning the remains of the dead in the fire pit and stealing his car.

Anthony throwing money at people is being nothing new. He still gives his brother and sister money. Paid his ex-wife massively. Paid his girlfriends and beards. Basically paid Keith to be his friend. Paid to put his mother into an asylum. Threw huge parties for random people including listeners and retards like Bobo just to get praise and adulation. Anthony was terrible with his finances.

He really hated Opie because Opie likely knew he was gay or bisexual.

One day Anthony will say something that will cross the line. Like threaten Opie's kids or wife or something stupid. And Opie will finally lift the lid on pissy eyed faggot Anthony with his dolls and mommy's shoes. And tell of the times they all suspected or knew Anthony was a secret queer. That day is coming eventually. Opie and a lot of others would rib Jim and even Anthony over the years for being homosexuals. Jim is basically fully out of the closet now. Either Anthony will one day out himself fully. Either on purpose or by accident like with the whole Sue Lightning thing. Or Opie will just get fed up and talk about Anthony's obvious faggot lifestyle.

He bought his girlfriend’s mother teeth and her sister a trailer. Huge difference haha.

He suffers from the disease of being a pissy-eyed faggot.

He'd go on big rants about spending tens of thousands on his white trash girlfriend's family. I think he actually bought a trailer home for them. Nice one, big-time celebrity millionaire. It was always well after the fact and away from the people that he'd get all worked up about it. Angry that people used him for his money, but he had nothing else to offer and he knew it so he threw it around to keep everyone happy.

Elvis bought a Cadillac for a black woman once 😎🎤

WhereWeAt

The really odd thing about his recent anti-nigger Twitter tirades is the fact that he's supposedly moving to his brand new custom house in lily-white SC. Yet it's the last weekend before the end of the month, and ol' Andy doesn't appear to be moving anywhere anytime soon. Perhaps there's an issue re: breaking his lease early, but given how he's pissing away cash on gambling and meme stocks, that seems somewhat unlikely. They probably want him out of the building badly anyhow. So why is he still in his LI apartment, bitching and moaning about niggers and squabbling with retarded Stuttering John? Who buys a house, finalizes the deal, then stays in an apartment in a place he supposedly despises?
He will, at minimum, regularly be in NY.

Plus, why Anthony didn't just pick an airport hub in a Red State (DFW, IAH, CLT, MIA) and move his operation there? Charlotte seems like it's the most wide open for a dumb custom house and has the least active comedy scene. From there, he could latch onto a comedy club and build a studio adjacent to it and bring in all the visiting comics *or* pull people in during layovers. He isn't even near Myrtle Beach; this is just stupid unless the plan is retirement.

G

I seriously don’t understand why he can’t stop talking about black crime.

Like. Lets ignore the hypocrisy of this moor nigger teenager fucker girl beater analyzing black crime. What is his obsession? You think Niggers are subhuman right? Why care so much?

And I wouldn’t be saying “Why care so much” if it didn’t constantly jeprodize him. He got fired for this shit. He stopped being friends with Ronnie B and Bill Burr over this shit. He’s completely ostracized himself from any legitimacy and has to suck Gavins dick for revenue.

I mean this genuinely: When will he learn? When will he behave? When will he realize his constant incessant race bullshit has alienated everyone who liked him and ruined his fucking life? Is being “honest about black crime” REALLY worth fucking your entire life for?
The early stages of dementia. Not a joke. He’ll only get worse and stuck in his ways more and more. Need an amazing spouse to get through it without just dying or being hospitalized but I don’t think the muscle girl will stick around. 20 years might seem like a long time, but it’s coming. He’ll be insufferable in ten years.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.

Plus, why Anthony didn't just pick an airport hub in a Red State (DFW, IAH, CLT, MIA) and move his operation there? Charlotte seems like it's the most wide open for a dumb custom house and has the least active comedy scene. From there, he could latch onto a comedy club and build a studio adjacent to it and bring in all the visiting comics *or* pull people in during layovers. He isn't even near Myrtle Beach; this is just stupid unless the plan is retirement.
Dawn is in the Myrtle Beach area and Keith is in Hilton Head. I don’t get why he didn’t move near them. He’s almost in Tennessee. Maybe he’s planning on becoming a recluse. I think that would suit him fine.

The alcoholism is obviously taking its toll too. Nana visited SC, "fell in love" with the first place he visited, then stupidly decided to buy property there, totally on a dumb, wet-brained whim. He put zero thought into any of it at all. He has the impulses of a child..."Oooooh! I can shoot guns here, I can ride ATVs here, over there will be my tree fort!". I'm beginning to believe that this is why Andy is so angry all the time lately. He made a terrible, impulsive decision and now he has no idea what to do.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
It really is crazy. You don't need to actively search for black crimes to sit and be boiling fucking angry about. Like, let the racism come out organically. There will always be an opportunity to shake your head and mutter "fucking niggers." If you hear about some 90 year old chink getting beat to death by a 20 year old, you can always be like "and what color was the perpetrator? Black? You don't say." and share a little knowing smirk with a fellow white. There's just no reason to be constantly losing your shit about something that's way beyond your control. It's impotent and retarded.

With all his venom lately, I don't think he's even able to like black people on an individual basis anymore. He's a pussy, so he'd still have them on his show and fake nice to them. But he'd zone out staring at them with a Private Pyle expression, fantasizing about spitting in their face. He'd silently mouth the word "nigger" when he said it in his fantasy.