Does Ant have a mental illness or some shit?

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
The early stages of dementia. Not a joke. He’ll only get worse and stuck in his ways more and more. Need an amazing spouse to get through it without just dying or being hospitalized but I don’t think the muscle girl will stick around. 20 years might seem like a long time, but it’s coming. He’ll be insufferable in ten years.
He's probably done exactly what Lady Di did to her own brain with nonstop drinking.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I either forgot or hadn't heard about that. The amount of money he blew on stupid shit is astounding.
It is during the Antholini saga part two when he talks about the party after he has broken up with Jill. Anthony said that he spent so much money on that party, like $100K or something insane, that people thought it was a surprise engagement party or wedding. And that at some point everyone would be asked to gather around and Anthony and Jill would get married in front of everyone.

JebJoh

Anthony's politics are straight up Team Red cheerleading and all of his talking points are directly from whatever Fox News was spouting the night before. He hasn't had an interesting or original political comment in his entire career.

I am baffled by people that honestly think that Anthony is an astute political commentator.
To prove your point, find any extended anti abortion rant from nana, it is sad to hear how afraid he is to say anything that is not fox approved

Andy Espresso's obese, oafish brother tentatively stepped into the long-term care wing of the decrepit nursing home. He shuddered as a Haitian health aide passed by, pushing a cart full of adult diapers. Then he saw the tag on the door, "Room 104 - Espresso". Taking a deep breath, he entered the shitty, dated room. There was his brother Andy, in bed, blankly staring at a "Moesha" rerun playing on the ancient CRT TV. He looked absolutely terrible, pale, withered and pitiful.

"Andy, it's me, your big brother! You remember me, right?"

"BUNG ROT! NIGGER! HAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEEEEEESHIT!" Andy incoherently babbled. "NIGGER! NIGGER! HAHA HO HEE!"

"Andy, come on, I know you remember me." his brother said. "Remember the spaghetti? Mom's shoes? Underage girls?"

"HAHA HOLEEEEEESHIT! NIGGER! I...AM FUCKING...MY BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND'S DAUGHTER!" Andy jabbered.

"I know you are, Andy, I know you are. Surely you remember your radio show, right? Jimmy? Opie?".

"OPIE? THAT CUNT CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT ME! BUNG ROT CUNT! THEY AREN'T PEOPLE!" Andy screamed.

Just then a dark-skinned aide stepped into the room. "Sir? I'm afraid you're upsetting Mr. Espresso. I'm afraid we're going to have to sedate him again, he's disturbing the other patients."

"I understand" his lumbering brother mumbled. He reached into his pocket and retrieved an egg-shaped object made of some sort of latex. "This is his, I'll just leave it here on the table. Maybe (sob) it'll help him remember" sobbed the oaf, as a single tear rolled down his blank, bovine face. "I brought you your egg, Andy. I'll (sniff) see you again soon."

Andy looked at the egg and his yellowed eyes grew wide. "IT OPENS UP AND YOU FUCK IT LIKE A VAGINA!" he excitedly lisped.

"I know you do Andy, I know you do. I have to go, I have a gig at the Knights Of Columbus hall tonight." the overweight slob muttered. It was the last time he saw Andy Espresso alive.

Last edited:
"It was like he wasn't even there. It was worse than mom, even" blubbered Andy's fat, stupid brother. "I hate seeing him like that. I don't think I can visit him anymore" he whined, burying his face in his fat-fingered hands.

"So? He's useless to you now anyway" cackled his hag-like girlfriend through a cloud of Marlboro Light smoke.

"You don't understand!" the fat retard cried. "We had a pact, and...". He felt his phone vibrate, a notification. Looking at the screen, his jaw dropped, and he sat there in cow-like amazement. "I...I...I don't believe this!".

"What? Who is it?" said the hag.

He showed her the screen. It was tweet after tweet, all a single word...n*****. "It's Andy! He's tweeting! He's still in there! He remembers!". The obese oaf leaped to his feet in excitement. "I'll never stop believing in you, Andy! Maybe now I can get him to revise the will! YES!". Just then the sweaty, meaty-breasted buffoon felt a sharp pain shooting down his left arm, and he clutched at his chest. Then he collapsed at the hag's feet, gasping for breath. "Just tell Andy that I...that I...", and at that moment, he died. The funeral services were private.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
It all stems from the resentment he has of being fired for calling black people niggers and savage animals. He is desperately trying to prove that he was right all along and that all black people are indeed violent animals and that he was wrongfully terminated from the cushiest job in the world.

Why he was so obsessed with crime statistics before he got fired, I literally have no idea. The only thing I know is the first time I found out he looked like a Moroccan Berber after listening to his racist rants I was surprised nobody ever brought it up to his face in the studio that he is not white. Be it a guest, or even a caller.
Colin called him Tunisian

medium wyzzz

Honestly? I think he just fell into the trap of being addicted to long-nosed rage bait. He started in with that shit and never dropped it. If he took a break from checking Niggermania, Stormfront, TV, /pol/, et al for even a month he would forget all about it. Granted all he would have left is references to century-old media but at least he would probably be happier.
Half the people on this site are addicted to that shit; how do you expect ant to get off it.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Remember when he was vehemently against 9/11 conspiracy people for 15 years, then suddenly overnight changed his mind because it became the popular thing? Lol
Anthony and Norton and even Opie dedicated probably like 50 hours of the show since 9/11 to "debunking" conspiracy theories. Norton would rage at anyone who dared question a single shred of the official government narrative. Like all things Norton he likely ripped his response off from another comedian or newscaster and made it part of his character. I just imagine Norton mentally imagining himself creating these fantasy scenarios in his head, where he defends the government position on 9/11 and firefighters and cops recognize him as "doing his part" and approach him on the street like he is some hero. "Wow you really showed those conspiracy theorists who badmouthed the jews".

You know Norton had those delusions of grandeur with his whole celebrity photo obsession. Feeding into his hatred of people like Ventura who were actual demolition experts on the SEAL teams. And his rage at professional athletes and others who saw him as a creepy wormy weirdo. Probably giving him flashbacks to being picked last in gym class or whatever.

Anthony's politics were always dumb puppetry and parroting of the latest popular news fads and opinions. Whatever his favorite media outlet would talk about he would talk about. Stem cells? Abortion? Race and crime? Trayvon? 9/11? Anthony would find a program he liked and literally just spew the information back. Whenever he had to debate someone he would either shy away like a pissy-eyed-faggot or hang up on the person if they were a caller.

And one of the reasons why Anthony's political views were not funny is because he lifted them verbatim from Fox News or CNN or whoever he was watching at the time. So it was just spewing newscaster information with no jokes. Hence him literally being unable to make anything political funny.

Didn't Ronnie B put it best? Anthony isn't a conservative, he just hates liberals.

He's boasted about loving abortions. He tried to have threesomes with his ex-wife, so he has no respect for monogamy or the sanctity of marriage. He preaches about "traditional family values" when he was raised by a bunch of degenerates and acts like a nigger. And ofc he's a closested homosexual who's fucked mentally ill men larping as women.

W
Didn't Ronnie B put it best? Anthony isn't a conservative, he just hates liberals.

He's boasted about loving abortions. He tried to have threesomes with his ex-wife, so he has no respect for monogamy or the sanctity of marriage. He preaches about "traditional family values" when he was raised by a bunch of degenerates and acts like a nigger. And ofc he's a closested homosexual who's fucked mentally ill men larping as women.
When asked to name something he genuinely enjoys and or feels passionate about, Nana struggled mightily before saying "technology", which actually meant "tweeting, gaming and reading retarded shit online". Nana isn't "conservative" at all. He has no morals, no principles, no genuine conservative values. Aside from tweeting and drinking, the one thing he seems to genuinely enjoy is bragging to other men about the ages of the "women" he allegedly fucks. He is completely soulless, amoral, a deviant alcoholic pervert who wallows in hate and anger.

If anything, being shitcanned for being too based at the height of Gamergate and getting established at the beginning of the Trump era should have been a second lottery ticket for him. A BASED nigger skeptic with national name recognition and a "show" already in place at the height of the right-wing revolution of the mid 2010's? How do you possibly fuck that up?
This is the part I can never get over, how this creature from the black lagoon was so close to striking gold a second time in his career. To be a disgraced conservative entertainer at the exact moment where he could've capitalized on it the best and successfully strike out on his own. Not just that, but his firing was right at the time where the technology was really becoming available for listeners to regularly stream podcasts and at the precipice of the massive podcast boom, and he already had enough of the infrastructure in place as well as the available funds to get a network off the ground.

I remember right after the firing Ron said that Nana had the potential to be the one thing the right has never truly had: a host/entertainer who was conservative but also actually funny. The audience was there and he had all the pieces in place to not just maintain his existing one but expand it to incorporate this entire new right movement. It's been beaten into the ground repeatedly but if he just hires an actually competent person to run his network, invests in bringing in/retaining talent to grow the roster of shows (both conservative talk shows and non-lib comedy ones), and is receptive to feedback in a way that grows an online audience, he could have become the premier podcast network of the online right movement and done that until he was bored enough to fully retire. Instead he's on a dwindling broken network, surrounded by z-list talents and other wastes who missed their moment, hooting alone in an apartment that looks worse than the one I lived in after college.

To truly understand the history of Opie & Anthony, you need to recognize that at any moment when the hosts found themselves at an important crossroad, they made it a point to take the wrong path.

This is the part I can never get over, how this creature from the black lagoon was so close to striking gold a second time in his career. To be a disgraced conservative entertainer at the exact moment where he could've capitalized on it the best and successfully strike out on his own. Not just that, but his firing was right at the time where the technology was really becoming available for listeners to regularly stream podcasts and at the precipice of the massive podcast boom, and he already had enough of the infrastructure in place as well as the available funds to get a network off the ground.

I remember right after the firing Ron said that Nana had the potential to be the one thing the right has never truly had: a host/entertainer who was conservative but also actually funny. The audience was there and he had all the pieces in place to not just maintain his existing one but expand it to incorporate this entire new right movement. It's been beaten into the ground repeatedly but if he just hires an actually competent person to run his network, invests in bringing in/retaining talent to grow the roster of shows (both conservative talk shows and non-lib comedy ones), and is receptive to feedback in a way that grows an online audience, he could have become the premier podcast network of the online right movement and done that until he was bored enough to fully retire. Instead he's on a dwindling broken network, surrounded by z-list talents and other wastes who missed their moment, hooting alone in an apartment that looks worse than the one I lived in after college.

To truly understand the history of Opie & Anthony, you need to recognize that at any moment when the hosts found themselves at an important crossroad, they made it a point to take the wrong path.
Nana is gutless and lazy. He is afraid of running off the few "real" celebrity pals he has, so he dials down his Andy Espresso rhetoric on his show, like the lazy, gutless fag he is. On Twitter he's a no holds barred firebrand, but on his own show he's a nervous, tittering, swishy little simp. All tough talk, no action.

He puts nothing into that show of his, absolutely nothing. He doesn't prepare any material at all, he wears whatever he finds on his floor at home, and he just sits there, tittering and parroting his various F-list guests. Even a schlub like Gavin is a big get for Nana these days, as at least SOMEONE has heard of him. After eight years of it, he's still just a confused shock-radio second banana, unsure of what to do or how to act. He just radiates nervous fag energy.