Do you have more allegiance to sex or race?

Who do you think you bond with more?

• Black guys

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • White women

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
The wannabe fag publicly states that he prefers nigger men over white women. Shocking.

P.S.

Did you ask a mod to take down my Sue/Jenna rape thread? I just want to make sure that I’m not making you feel uncomfortable. Thanks.
Atleast he's an open fag...the gay mafia prefers to remain closeted

@chocolatehellhole for one...

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
The Old stock folk I deal with are:

-Well educated + Graduate degrees the norm
-Liberal + Progressive
-Associate with other stakeholders like yours truly, and not with blue collar types...
-Not aware of Opie/Anthony
-Dont use terms like "my chick" or pay for fat hookers, or have taste buds that associate honey with feces, sorry.

Pickle, you're not old stock...you're just "stock".
You dont deal with anyone other than the forum posters that call you a nigger. Dont bullshit me.
Everyone presents themselves as a lib/progressive to non-whites.
Someone of your "status" would never slum it up with fatass white retards on dithcord.

NewJersey.gov

You dont deal with anyone other than the forum posters that call you a nigger. Dont bullshit me.
Everyone presents themselves as a lib/progressive to non-whites.
Someone of your "status" would never slum it up with fatass white retards on dithcord.
More blue collar takes. You definitely didn't go to any post secondary institution...Mrs BOQ works for Ottawa in a high level capacity, and I have high level contacts and associates, lawyers, commercial real estate brokers, you name it...and you're not it. You're not even a LBJ quote fulfiller.

Antsballwasher

asshole
If you had any idea who i'm in business with as a stakeholder myself you would literally shit yourself. I'm talking Defense Secretaries, City of London landholders, etc. You dont got shit, boy.

Fuck me this is an all timer. You’ve got to be kidding
Child got your goad.

IMG_1576.jpeg

NewJersey.gov

I swear this place is a joke if you're not a heel atm...lol'ing hard while sipping on my cawfee and checking crypto markets

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I swear this place is a joke if you're not a heel atm...lol'ing hard while sipping on my cawfee and checking crypto markets
Same bro. Early morning coffee, checking in on my dropbox connects, gettin' excited for the next stakeholders quarterly. Feels fuckin good.
:opster_1_lg: