Do you have more allegiance to sex or race?

Who do you think you bond with more?

• Black guys

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • White women

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
You guys are such all weirdos. Everyone is always apologizing to me for saying mean things like I care. BOQ said he would rape me so hard i’d be pooping into a bag for the rest of my life, among other things. I didn’t care about that. So a dumb rape thread doesn’t even cross my mind.
How about when people say you should have been smothered or gassed as a child for being a retard?

Always the white girl. Historically white women have been the most prized possession in the world for good reason. White women are mostly awful in 2024 bc white men failed to provide them with the type of society that they rightly demand. We live in societies ruled by our enemies and women are vulnerable creatures who need to cling to power for survival. Of course they are going to do Jew'd and subversive shit; Jewish subversives run the world and women can sense that intuitively, even if they can't articulate that/don't acknowledge it consciously.

They are victims of our forebearers fucking up bigly.

You're subscribing them a level of agency that their gender can't cash by even asking the question. Don't hate the brutha's either, tho.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Yeah try to be racist in front of a white college aged woman. See how that goes. Now go say you hate bitches in front of a black dude and study his lack of reaction.
"I hate bitches, am I right my melinated brethren?"
"Git da fuk away from me faggot ass cracka!"

"Hey ladies, I hate niggers!"
"LOL anon you're so silly!"

Maybe you're just creepy and can't talk to women.

Antsballwasher

asshole
Its a tough one, genuinely. White women being so easily subverted by jews is why whites are in a mess and I honestly wish death upon all liberal white women, but educating and training white women is the only way to preserve our race and guarantee a future for white children.

Theres cool black dudes out there that are fun to joke around and shoot the shit with. But then there are feral pavement ape niggers that will shoot you in the head over a new PS5 box to steal it.

In the end trying to talk to cool blacks isnt worth having to potentially deal with a nigger and its just conversation anyways.
Talking to white women and knowing theres some of them that despise niggers, kikes, spics, gooks and dot heads and towel heads like we do is 1000 times more rewarding.

Tldr white is right, fuck all niggers and jews

What’s ironic is that if you ask a white woman op’s question, 90% will say
Huuuuh, why the fuck would I trust a random white dude? That’s creepy as fuck. Of course I stick with women. Pussy power lmfaoo! But… That’s also a problematic fucking question. If you’re this obsessed over race you have something wrong with you.

Now imagine asking white women the same question 100 years ago….

And of course once the race micegeny/immigrants at the gates get to the tipping point, white men will be forced to go to war, x amount will die, and white women will TEE HEE their way into being subverted again.
A tale as old as time.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Discordth is buzzthing with HUMINT wires coming in.. your doxthin' is imminent. View attachment 195154
Small, bitter, life:

opieanthonyintern.png

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
We're all mutted up in North America, am I supposed to have allegiance to skin color decoupled from culture? Most whites around here are Ukrainians, Finlanders and Pollocks. Yucky.

NewJersey.gov

Thats a good pic, might make that my avatar. Dont be mad, Bock. Your education doesnt mean shit in Leafland. Its who you know. Im sorry that you lack connections to the maple lifeline.
This was a flex to the copro, might as well repost...while he was getting rejected by Travis, I was going to the US as a consultant and taking on clients like Deloitte. I can get you thrown back to Brazil with a few calls Rickledinho...dont worry about my checking account:

IMG_20240426_051633.png

PickleRickle

This was a flex to the copro, might as well repost...while he was getting rejected by Travis, I was going to the US as a consult and taking on clients like Deloitte. I can get you thrown back to Brazil with a few calls Rickledinho:

View attachment 195247
You're back to threatening getting people deported again? The sandnigger immigrant is threatening old-stock Canadians with deportation. Get a grip, shitter.

NewJersey.gov

You're back to threatening getting people deported again? The sandnigger immigrant is threatening old-stock Canadians with deportation. Get a grip, shitter.

Old-stock Canadians dont say "old-stock Canadians"...hahaha what a LARPING larper. If you're old stock, I feel sorry for this country tbh.

PickleRickle

Old-stock Canadians dont say "old-stock Canadians"...hahaha what a LARPING larper. If you're old stock, I feel sorry for this country tbh.
They actually do say that, as its a call-back to a Stephen Harper quote from decades ago.

NewJersey.gov

The Old stock folk I deal with are:

-Well educated + Graduate degrees the norm
-Liberal + Progressive
-Associate with other stakeholders like yours truly, and not with blue collar types...
-Not aware of Opie/Anthony
-Dont use terms like "my chick" or pay for fat hookers, or have taste buds that associate honey with feces, sorry.

Pickle, you're not old stock...you're just "stock".