Do you have more allegiance to sex or race?

Who do you think you bond with more?

• Black guys

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • White women

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
For me it’s gender.

If I go up to a black guy and say “Women aren’t shit”, 90% of the time they will agree with me. Even though they’re a different race they were raised the same as me because we’re both men. We have to be breadwinners, providers, be strong, etc.

However, if I go up to a white woman and say “Niggers suck” 70% of them will gasp and go “B-BUT THATS RACIST!!!!” They have no concept of race and how it binds us together. Even if they hate niggers they will never say this because they believe they have to empathetic and “nice”. They have no identity in being white and instead place their value on the identity of being a woman.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
“70% of the time”

Have you done this enough to be this precise? Are you commonly “going up” to people and saying these things?

A better question: have you ever done this once in real life? (Not discord or a forum)
Yeah try to be racist in front of a white college aged woman. See how that goes. Now go say you hate bitches in front of a black dude and study his lack of reaction.

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
Have you done this enough to be this precise?
boqgafferstapebathroom.jpg

Precision is key. Check out that evenly cut tape holding up the bathroom vent.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Did you ask a mod to take down my Sue/Jenna rape thread? I just want to make sure that I’m not making you feel uncomfortable. Thanks.
You guys are such all weirdos. Everyone is always apologizing to me for saying mean things like I care. BOQ said he would rape me so hard i’d be pooping into a bag for the rest of my life, among other things. I didn’t care about that. So a dumb rape thread doesn’t even cross my mind.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
You guys are such all weirdos. Everyone is always apologizing to me for saying mean things like I care. BOQ said he would rape me so hard i’d be pooping into a bag for the rest of my life, among other things. I didn’t care about that. So a dumb rape thread doesn’t even cross my mind.
I wasn’t being sincere you confused autistic twink

P.s

That rape thread wasn’t “Dumb”…

Wait im supposed to choose black guys over white women, because if i insulted white women around black guys theyd agree with me?
it is kinda weird when you lay it out like that... & Sue wouldn't survive amongst even the British ghetto blacks I've met.

I don't wanna be included in 'such all weirdos', but... I think we all know what I'd do to Sue (in a nice way)

Its a tough one, genuinely. White women being so easily subverted by jews is why whites are in a mess and I honestly wish death upon all liberal white women, but educating and training white women is the only way to preserve our race and guarantee a future for white children.

Theres cool black dudes out there that are fun to joke around and shoot the shit with. But then there are feral pavement ape niggers that will shoot you in the head over a new PS5 box to steal it.

In the end trying to talk to cool blacks isnt worth having to potentially deal with a nigger and its just conversation anyways.
Talking to white women and knowing theres some of them that despise niggers, kikes, spics, gooks and dot heads and towel heads like we do is 1000 times more rewarding.

Tldr white is right, fuck all niggers and jews

Fuck

Depends on the context. If I'm working a job and my two coworkers are a black guy and a white woman, I'm more likely to get along with the black guy. The white women I've worked with are usually married and just have the personalities of cardboard. I'm pretty good at conversation, I'll even shoot the shit with you about how great your husband is, just to pass the time. I'll sit there and pretend like I'd love to hang out with him, because you can't talk about anything else. But I'd rather chit chat with Tyrone about whatever first person shooter he's playing.

But when I'm not at work, I'd much rather talk to the ladies, because then I can talk to whomever I want, because I'm not getting paid to be around them, and there's no risk of losing my job for flirting. I would much rather do that than continue to talk to Tyrone about video games, and I'm sure he feels the same about me.

Last edited: