Dipshit Feeling Important

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
No, he's both stupid and pig headed so he never bothered to learn about anything he already decided he was better than, in this case the suburbs and everything outside his metropolitan lifestyle.

Pig bodied too, obviously

He knows, he grew up in the middle of nowhere. He just thinks he’s better than all of that. It’s why he thinks living in a fourth rate Midwest flyover city is the greatest thing in the world. In his mind, he’s some cosmopolitan elite type who gets invited to the be apart high society of Milwaukee. His pig brain thinks he was the big fish in the small pond and doesn’t realize how retarded he comes off by sharing the most mundane shit. It may also have to do with being autistic.

Go to NYC or LA, homeless everywhere, it’s too expensive for middle/working class and it smells like shit. Give me the suburbs or country living any day of the week over the hustle and bustle of city life.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
He knows, he grew up in the middle of nowhere. He just thinks he’s better than all of that. It’s why he thinks living in a fourth rate Midwest flyover city is the greatest thing in the world. In his mind, he’s some cosmopolitan elite type who gets invited to the be apart high society of Milwaukee. His pig brain thinks he was the big fish in the small pond and doesn’t realize how retarded he comes off by sharing the most mundane shit. It may also have to do with being autistic.

Go to NYC or LA, homeless everywhere, it’s too expensive for middle/working class and it smells like shit. Give me the suburbs or country living any day of the week over the hustle and bustle of city life.
DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!
I'M SORRY. I CAN'T HEAR YOU BECAUSE THEY RIPPED THE CEILING OUT TO EXPOSE THE DUCTWORK. NO - IT'S INTENTIONAL. IT'S INDUSTRIAL-CHIC. EXCEPT REPLACE THE SEVERED DIGITS WITH STEAK FRITES AND TRUFFLE FRIES.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC

100%. He even flew himself out to NY to meet with Carrie Goldberg in person and did the following:
  • Showed up and talked about how important his Twitter was for 30 minutes
  • Took a picture of her decorative velvet punching bag
  • Forced her and her associate to take a selfie (Patrick was grinning ear to ear)
  • Said goodbye
  • Ate lunch
  • Went to the airport
  • Ate again
  • Flew home
  • Ate again
In parallel, Carrie G did the following:
  • Listened to his Twitter story
  • Showed him her office
  • Took a selfie
  • Said goodbye
  • Billed him for a full hour
  • Told her associate to bill him for a full hour
  • Told her associate to update a cease and desist template and send it to Twitter
  • Billed him again
  • Told him it would cost $5,000 to get his account back
  • Billed him again
  • Closed the case

100%. He even flew himself out to NY to meet with Carrie Goldberg in person and did the following:
  • Showed up and talked about how important his Twitter was for 30 minutes
  • Took a picture of her decorative velvet punching bag
  • Forced her and her associate to take a selfie (Patrick was grinning ear to ear)
  • Said goodbye
  • Ate lunch
  • Went to the airport
  • Ate again
  • Flew home
  • Ate again
In parallel, Carrie G did the following:
  • Listened to his Twitter story
  • Showed him her office
  • Took a selfie
  • Said goodbye
  • Billed him for a full hour
  • Told her associate to bill him for a full hour
  • Told her associate to update a cease and desist template and send it to Twitter
  • Billed him again
  • Told him it would cost $5,000 to get his account back
  • Billed him again
  • Closed the case

He really thought he was going to be a big fucking deal with that embarrassing display. In his NPD mind he was convinced his "story" would be huge resulting in bestselling books and award winning blockbuster movies about him. Instead he is only creating heroes out of the people he attacks and who prevail against him in court. Nice legacy, stupid.