• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did we lose members recently?

G

He can suck my dick.. he had one of his drunky fits. Started shit with me for no reason telling me how he beats the shit out of people. At the time I had recently fucked up a dude so bad he ended up in the hospital. When I pointed that out he claimed I was lying and started talking more shit. The worst part was the hypocrisy.

For the record I hit the dude with a one two and split both sides of his face wide open. From lip to nose. One day I’ll have a few shandys and tell the story.
Some say a member here, in a marijuana-induced frenzy, made an alt and dm'd him his name/doxx and its why he skeedaddled

idk...I kinda miss him now teehee

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
He can suck my dick.. he had one of his drunky fits. Started shit with me for no reason telling me how he beats the shit out of people. At the time I had recently fucked up a dude so bad he ended up in the hospital. When I pointed that out he claimed I was lying and started talking more shit. The worst part was the hypocrisy.

For the record I hit the dude with a one two and split both sides of his face wide open. From lip to nose. One day I’ll have a few shandys and tell the story.
You take him too seriously. Is he a drunken actual tough guy sperg? Yes. Sperg is the key word here. He’d show up for a fight then end up being drinking buddies with you. He gave me a multiple paragraph JoeH style RANTCAST about how he’d kick my ass and I’m a pussy. Because I pointed out he didn’t really prove anything he said he did. That shit still gets my ribs. Dudes funny all around if you don’t take him seriously. He either says something funny, or spergs out in a funny way. He is what made the alliance funny initially.

Last edited:
G

I’ll edit that tobehonestwitya. I meant he initially was what made the alliance funny, and he’s the creator. You guys were the first to join up with his sperginess. Now you guys have made it funnier because of Dan. The retard still doesn’t get it.

There would be no Alliance without him and my hearts not really in it anymore until he returns, to be completely honest witcha.

It grew too big, it was more fun when it was just a bunch of spergs goofing around on a smaller scale.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
94A4691D-93EE-4B4D-8F32-1415484D69F8.jpeg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Clearly I’m getting the alliances history wrong here. Opie would make more sense here though, cause he never gets the faaaawkin credit he deserves. I’m more like a cumia changing history. I also don’t want anymore spaghettini on the wall….
View attachment 80861
I just love @Ricci Ryda like a sligtly mental older brother and want him to return, we're not the same without him.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
With Torquie sobering up and finding Christ, there’s nothing filling the void in off topic tobehonestwitya. It would be a Christmas miracle if he came back.
The Alliance without @Ricci Ryda is like the Tin Man from Wizard of Oz, we are missing the true beating heart of The Alliance.

There's no dude more loyal than him, i can tell you that for a fact, he'll walk through fire and brimstone for you if you have his trust.