• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did we lose members recently?

G

B0622D9A-9FF1-4E36-A0DB-C633275FE1F7.gif

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
You know what would be such a funny prank, how about if we just started kissing right now? Haha. Not gay, as a prank. Like a full-on passionate kiss. Where we're in love and kissing. All of these guys would fucking freak out, bro. We'd get them so good (by kissing).
Haha, that would be a great joke, we probably should also just move in together, to really make the joke believable, i don't think just kissing would be convincing enough to fool these guys though, there probably should at least be some sort of penetration, just to make them really believe it you now.

G

You know what would be such a funny prank, how about if we just started kissing right now? Haha. Not gay, as a prank. Like a full-on passionate kiss. Where we're in love and kissing. All of these guys would fucking freak out, bro. We'd get them so good (by kissing).
Haha, that would be a great joke, we probably should also just move in together, to really make the joke believable, i don't think just kissing would be convincing enough to fool these guys though, there probably should at least be some sort of penetration, just to make them really believe it you now.

Hahaha. that would be such a great prank. Let’s make it a love triangle. A ménage á trois would really freak people out.

G

LOL! They'd be so owned. We could get gay married and invite them all to the wedding, too. I would be laughing so hard, like haha they don't know it's just a goof!

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
LOL! They'd be so owned. We could get gay married and invite them all to the wedding, too. I would be laughing so hard, like haha they don't know it's just a goof!
I know, what fools they are!

We have to keep up the act 24 hours a day and 7 days a week though, even if these guys aren't around, we really must emerge ourselves in fake being in love to make it believable.

G

I do want to make it clear though, i’m not gay. I’m just deeply closted.

Does me making out with guys and penetrating them make me gay? In this day and age? Don’t be so bigoted guys!

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Hahaha. Totally. I just told my family I'm gay and I'm moving overseas to be in a romantic relationship with a man from the internet, they're so stupid.
Haha, fools, they don't even realize they are being played by us.

I just told my dad i'm gay and he disowned me, haha, he said i'm a fucking queer who will burn in hell, i really got him good.

I also told him you're Cuban and are moving in with me and he told me i'm a cocksucking race traitor, haha.

G

Haha, fools, they don't even realize they are being played by us.

I just told my dad i'm gay and he disowned me, haha, he said i'm a fucking queer who will burn in hell, i really got him good.

I also told him you're Cuban and are moving in with me and he told me i'm a cocksucking race traitor, haha.
Epic prank. Haha. You know what, I should put on lady clothes, makeup and a wig and introduce myself to him. Just to totally freak him out. Be all like "hey I'm gay with your son lol"