• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did we lose members recently?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I almost car crashed you for that, you're lucky that i like you, Ricci Ryda is a great guy.
He can suck my dick.. he had one of his drunky fits. Started shit with me for no reason telling me how he beats the shit out of people. At the time I had recently fucked up a dude so bad he ended up in the hospital. When I pointed that out he claimed I was lying and started talking more shit. The worst part was the hypocrisy.

For the record I hit the dude with a one two and split both sides of his face wide open. From lip to nose. One day I’ll have a few shandys and tell the story.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
He can suck my dick.. he had one of his drunky fits. Started shit with me for no reason telling me how he beats the shit out of people. At the time I had recently fucked up a dude so bad he ended up in the hospital. When I pointed that out he claimed I was lying and started talking more shit. The worst part was the hypocrisy.

For the record I hit the dude with a one two and split both sides of his face wide open. From lip to nose. One day I’ll have a few shandys and tell the story.
Well, i like both you guys, what do you think of them apples?

G

Sounds like you two could have a little fisticuffs then sit down with a cold brew and compare wounds afterwards, maybe even kiss him.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
It irks me a bit but what can I do. Abandon you after years of the og sub. Remember that drunk would would turn on you for a pack of natty daddy’s and a couple a shooters of southern comfort
I don't turn my back on my fellow Alliance Chads, and Ricci Ryda wouldn't either, he may have some personal problems but he's a good guy.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I’d rather kiss him he did admit to doing a bunch of homosexual shit. If I want him to like me maybe I should sit on his face and fart pbr into his eager mouth
Would you be willing to sit on a 9/10 Dutch guy's face and fart in his eager mouth?

IMG_20221009_090016.jpg